Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Lost in Love

Andy's P.O.V

So I'm a few shots in and starting to get drunk. Wait, I promised Makayla I wouldn't drink too much. Eh, a couple more wouldn't do too much damage.

3 hours later...

Okay so I'm completely shit faced now. Aw fuck. Okay, okay I got this. If only I could find a clock. I searched around the bar until I found a small clock. I squinted my eyes to try and read what it said, but it was completely blurry,"Just great," I mumbled. "Hey, err CC. What time is it?" I slurred. CC was the lightest drinker of the bunch and looked at me with a slightly sad look in his eyes. "11"

11? Shit! ,"Okay we need to leave like now," I said and attempted to stand up but stumbled to the ground. CC and Sam ended up being the ones who we all leaned on, God bless themm. They even helped Ronnie back to his bus and to bed because his band mates were already asleep.

I stumbled on to the bus, feeling dizzier than ever. "Honey I'm home," I hollered and started laughing uncontrollably. I heard the shower running and knocked on the door,"Babe, you in there?" I slurred. I heard nothing. Sam shoved me out of the way, causing me to fall,"Woman the dam's about to break open up!" Nothing. He grabbbed a butter knife and picked the lock before dropping it and shutting the door of the bathroom, He better not be checking out my girl now. He wouldn't though. I went into the bunk area and stripped of my tight clothes and put on a pair of sweat pants.

Sam's P.O.V

I walked into the bathroom about to completely piss myself to notice clothes sprawled all over the floor,"Jeez Makayla, just couldn't hold it could you?" I joked, but she didn't respond. It was then when I noticed my pocket knife at the end of the room. It had blood on it. I panicked and pulled open the shower curtain to see her curled up in the corner, crying and bloody. "Oh God," She started crying harder. I wrapped my arms around her and patted her shoulders,"It'll be okay, just let me help, here you need bandaids now." She sniffled,"I'm sorry, I felt so alone. When he said he was going for drinks I thought an hour or two not four and a half. Alec when he left for so long, it resulted in him cheating, doing illegal drugs, drinking, or all three and mostly all three and I had to save his butt from getting arrested. I don't wanna lose Andy," She said, holding back more tears.

"Shh,shh. It's okay," I assure her. It didn't brighten her mood though. I led her out of the shower and tossed a towel at her. I've seen her like this except completely drunk so it's nothing new. I grabbed the first aid kit and she held out her arms, when Andy came in.

His face read pure horror once he saw her arms,"Babe" hiccup,"What happened?" She shook her head and looked down for a moment,"You promised you wouldn't drink too much," She stuttered. Here it goes. I started bandaging her arms up and stayed out of this."I didn't," She rolled her eyes, and she looked good and ready to attack. "Oh really now? Then what exactly do you do for four and a half hours at a bar?" She got him there. He rubbed his eyes,"Aw come on, I'm sorry, I really am. It.. it just...sorta happened," Andy passed out on the floor. Makayla held back tears of anger."Let him sleep there," She pulled away from me and stormed out of the bathroom. I sent a death glare at Andy, before walking out myself.

Normal P.O.V

I left the bathroom in my towel, ignoring the remarks of the other guys. I dropped my towel and put on my pajamas and tried to fight off the remaining anger inside me. I crawled into my bunk and pulled the blankets up to my shoulders. I faught back tears and remembered something. I looked down at my left writs, two inches above where the bandage covered my damages. Breathe.

I woke up from not so peacefull sleep and wiped my eyes. I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 8:45. I got out of my bunk and stretched before going into the bathroom, part of me hoping to see Andy still on the floor, but he wasn't there. CC probably put him in his bunk.

I drank me some coffee and ate a fiber 1 bar before putting some sweats on. I just need some air right now. I pulled ona long sleeve shirt to cover up my arms, but the end of the bandage slightly peepe through. I grabbed my wallet and phone in my pockets before exiting the bus to find the driver outside smoking a cigarette,"Hey, I'ma go walk around, tell the guys when they wake up," He nodded with a friendly smile.

I walked around on the sidewalk, taking in the stores. It was a cute place, wherever I was anyways. I walked into the local coffee shop and ordered another coffee along with a blueberry muffin. I sat in a booth towards the back of the place and ate silently. The song We Are Young played in the distance. I hummed along to every word.

I left the place and walked around in the local park, when I was approached by a pretty girl with dark auburn hair and nerd glasses, holding a camera. "Hi, you must be Makayla, from No Holding Back?," I nodded and smiled at her to the best of my ability,"That's me," She nodded,"I,um been taking some pictures for my blog of a few of the bands that are here, and I thought it was only fair to show you them before I upload them," I nodded,"Yeah, sure, hell I don't care," She showed me a few pictures of me, at the diner, and just walking around. "You a photographer?" She nodded,"I'm in school anyways, I'd like to become something bigger, like for bans and yeah," She seemed really nice,"You coming to the concert tonight?" She shrugged with a sad look,"I don't know, I'll try, I'm not for sure if I can get myself a ticket," She hung her head. A wave of pain ran through my heart.

I pulled my wallet out and counted out fifty bucks,"Here's fifty bucks, I don't know how much tickets are but I think this covers it." She smiled at me, "Thanks, but I don't feel right taking your money," I shrugged,"Heck Gale and Sam pay for everything I buy so it really doesn't matter," I grabbed her hand and put the money in it myself. She laughed,"Thanks Makayla, I'll go and get me a ticket, would you mind signing a shirt of mine though?" I smiled and nodded. She pulled out a purple No Holding Back shirt and I signed the back of it with my normal signature,"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded,"Are those self inflicted?" She said, pointing to my wrists, I nodded slowly," She looked down,"Don't worry, I won't say anything," I smiled."And what's your name?" I asked as I handed her sharpie back,"April," I nodded and smiled at her,"I'll see you atthe concert April," she smiled and nodded,"Bye" She waved as I walked off. She seemed like a really nice girl and I wouldn't have it that a fan couldn't come to a concert because the couldn't afford it.

My phone went off playing Rebel Yell, it was Andy's ringtone. I ignored it and turned my phone off. I'll face him when I get back to the bus. For now though, I still have some shopping to do. I picked up some cigarettes and then went into a local boutique. I bought a flowy, short, black skirt and a black sequened tank top along with a pretty set of earrings thatt had a key, a lock, and a chain hanging from them before walking down the street and entering a bakery. I bought a shit load of cookies and some pastries and walked into the local liqour store. I love it when you're under aged and still the cashier lets you buy stuff because he's a fan. Being a rock star has its perks. I picked up a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum and called it a day for shopping.

I carried my my bags back to the bus where the guys were talking quietly. I stepped onto the bus only to be greeted by Andy himself. I just stared at him for a while, not ready to talk, when he pulled me into his arms,"I'm sorry, I fucked up badly," I sighed. Could I stay mad at him? At least he admits to his mistakes,"It's fine. I overreacted" He shook his head,"No-" "Oooh whiskey" Ashley said excitedly but I smacked his hand away,"No, mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, and I share with no one," He pouted and walked off. "Anyways it's not your fault." I nodded, looking down. He lightly ran his fingers over my arm, when he saw the bandage, he rolled my sleeve up and stared,"Oh shit, I'm sorry Makayla, I didn't mean to hurt you," His voice grew weak, he pulled me into his arms. Thank God the guys were in the back getting ready. "Babe, don't worry-" He shook his head,"I have to, I made you do this to yourself and I will make it up to you, I promise. How about I take you out tonight after the show? Just me and you?" I smiled and nodded,"Sounds like a plan,"

Andy's P.O.V

I knew, deep down inside of me, I would never wash away the guilt I felt for doing this to her. I my as well been the one holding the weapon. The only thing on my mind is seeing her smile. And I plan on doing everything in my ability to do so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dear readers, hope you're enjoying the story, I almost posted this chapter on my twi story, XD Oopsies. lol Comment and subscribe for more chapters, byee :)