Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

What I Like About You

Hair: check. Makeup: Check. Outfit: not check.
I pace around my dressing room, holding up two possible outfits to wear for tonight to wherever Andy's taking me. It made me feel happy that he would try and make up for what he did even when I really forgot about being mad. After moments of contemplation I decided on this :
http://www.polyvore.com/glamorous/set?id=49628995

After I put my heels on I took off my bandages because they drew more attention to my arms anyways and plus my skin had already started to heal since I didn't get it too deep. I then sprayed some perfume and went outside to find Andy. He was smoking a cigarette as usual and had on just skinny jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. I grinned and snuck up behind him and smacked him on the ass, making him jump. I laughed and he playfully glared at me, "You scared the living shit out of me," I grinned, "Hey, I thought you'd be used to it by now." He wrapped his long arms around me and lifted me off the ground, "You look beautiful tonight, as always," He whispered in my ear. I smiled, "You look as sexy as always babe," He grinned and pressed his lips against mine. "We ready to go?" I nodded and he took my hand and lead me down the street.

We walked a short distance before walking down a dark alley, "Um, Andy are you sure this is the right way?" He laughed, "This is a short cut," I nodded slightly worried, but Andy wouldn't intentionaly hurt me. We walked down the alley way pretty quickly, which was smart because every knows what happens in dark alleys. He led me to a building, I assumed to be a restaraunt, and went in through the back door.

"Should we be going in this way?" I asked as we went through the back room and the kitchen, "Babe stop worrying, I know this guy pretty well. It'll be just fine my love." I nodded and continued to let him lead me as we went up a flight of stairs and on to the roof top. Which was completely roofed over and had mosquito netting and a few tables, empty though. We were the only ones up here. "Sit here for just a sec. I won't be gone long." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled as he went back downstairs. He was a true romantic at heart. Me, not so much, but since I met Andy I decided to just go with it.

He came back a couple minutes later with two millers and a basket full of rolls. He sat down infront of me and opened my beer for me. I'm glad he didn't bring wine, and I didn't expect him to. Neither of us are wine drinkers. "Andy, how do you not hurt your hands opening that?" He chuckled, "I have tough hands," I nodded and took a sip of my beer, before Andy took my hand, "I wanted to say sorry for the other night, for getting too drunk, and leaving you by yourself for so long. I love you so damn much and I did a crappy job at showing it." I gripped his hand. "Andy, It's fine, don't flip out about it. You felt guilty so that's enough."I assured him. He laughed slightly. "What?" I asked, starting to laugh myself. His laugh's contagious, "You can't stay mad at me can you?" I grinned and shook my head, "Is that a bad thing?" He shook his head, "No, just surprising, I love you so much for it, but I think I deserve a punishment for it," I sat back in my chair and grinned evily. His eyes widened, "I shouldn't have said that." I laughed, "I'm joking babe,"

We ate our rolls, which were amazing, and he went back downstairs and came up with two pieces of cake. Oh God he's gonna fatten me up. It was damn good cake. After we ate I felt his long legs wrap around mine. I looked up at him to see a mischivous grin on his face. I went along with it, just waiting to put my plan in action. I'll turn him on and then just leave. No "action" for a week. Ha, this should be interesting.

He kept trying to pull me under the table with his legs, and then his attempts succeeded. "Babe, you're supposed to be punished," I said grinning. "You said you were just kidding," He said, grinning widely. He wrapped his legs around me and kept trying to pull me under, when I yawned. He frowned, "No, you're not falling asleep on me." I grinned, "Punishment, my love."

He didn't take that for an answer. He "accidentally" dropped the roll basket. "Whoops, do you mind getting that for me?" He said grinning. I stood up and bent over to get it when he ran his hands up my skirt. I grinned and picked up the roll basket and sat on his lap. I kissed him intensely before pulling away and up to his ear, "Let's take this back to the bus," He grinned and put his hands under my ass and picked me up and took me down the stairs and carried me all the way back to the bus. He said he wanted to make it up to me so I'll take advantage of that. Ha, oh how I love him.

He carried me on the bus to notice the guys were out. They're out every night partying and what not. Taking in the rock star lifestyle. He carried me to his bunk and laid on top of me and kissed me intensely. I started running my hands down wards but then stopped and fell asleep right there. Let the punishment begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey dear readers, hope you're liking the story, i went horse back riding today and rode bare back for the first time lol. It's been too long. Anyway, comment and subscribe for more :)