Status: I need motivation! Someone send me ideas, character names! xoxo

Avery And The Wolves

Here in a room, a woman was conversing with a beast.

"Ophelia do you know what you're doing?" his voice was like silk, "They'll kill her when they find her, regardless of what you do."

She smiled tiredly, "The deal stands. This child will not grow up among you or any of our kind, she will be raised where nobody will harm her and where no-one will know who she is."

"Very well," the monster said, "What a pity you gave your life for one to be free."

"I know," Ophelia said sighing, looking down at the little bundles in her hand, "But once she lives all will be alright."

"She doesn't even know how important she'll be," he mused, "If she lives, of course."

She glared at him with fire in her eyes.

"Stay away from her," she warned, "You cannot touch her, not until she understands everything," her voice broke with the last word.

He smirked, "That's going to be a challenge. Remember our deal?" he called as she handed over one of her bundles, her eyes lingering on it, her heart breaking. She refused to show him how much this was killing her.

"Yes," she whispered as he closed the door taking what she willingly gave him. She looked down at the baby in her arms.

"You will never set foot here, you will never fulfill the prophecy," she whispered fiercely, tears leaking out of her eyes.