Status: Completed. (Sequel Maybe? Not sure.)

Minutes of Accidental Escape

"---shaking in waiting, for something more."

“..one thirty four, and finally, one thirty five. I guess this is our room.” Joanne said when she saw their room number, one thirty five.

“Let’s see.” Dan got the key, “well matched.” He said when he unlocked the door.

“There’s no way they are not match, Dan.” She smiled.
Joanne picked the bed near the door and bathroom, safety first she said. So Dan got another bed, which near to the windows.

“I need to clean myself. I’ll use bathroom real quick, okay?” Dan said as he walked to the bathroom. He didn’t wait for Joanne’s approval and she didn’t bother to answer because she doubted he would listen if she said no.

She sat on the bed; her mind wasn’t there at all. She got bruises and her knee was injured. She stared blankly to her knee then looked at the mirror just to remind her how bad her look was, again. She wanted to clean up and dress her wounds, but instead of bringing the first aid kit, she stopped by the phone in the room and used it to contact Hazel.

“Hello? Hazel? Hey, it’s Joanne!” she said calmly.

JOANNE??! WHERE ON THE EARTH ARE YOU?? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? WHY WEREN’T YOU WITH GREG??” Hazel became panic as she heard Joanne’s in the line. She was so worried to death.

“Well, I’m fine.”

FINE? YOU MAKE ME WAITING FOR HOURS AND YOU DON’T PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU. I ALMOST CALL THE POLICE, YOU KNOW?” Hazel kept rambling for minutes and Joanne just laughed. Apparently it sounded funny for Jo. “NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING? WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING ACTUALLY? WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS NOT FUNNY. I AM WORRIED. YOUR BROTHER IS MAD, HE THINKS YOU FORGET HIS BIRTHDAY. NOW TELL ME, WHERE ARE YOU?

“Relax and just listen to me, will you?” Jo told Hazel to be quiet and listen to her. And so Joanne told Hazel everything that happened. About her meeting with ‘the Dan Flint’, getting into the wrong car which apparently is the drug dealer’s car, jumping out of the car like in action movie, walking through the unknown road and finally, motel room with Dan Flint. But, Hazel took the last one wrong way.

YOU WERE IN THE CAR OF THE DRUG DEALER AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP WITH DAN FLINT???!!

“What? No?! It’s not like that at all. Jeez, Hazel, we just take a rest before we go to the hospital tomorrow.”

But you told me that you guys sleep in the same room. It’s okay, Joanne. It’s alright if you can’t handle his charming face. By the way, is he really that charming?

“Do you really have to ask me that question? Haze, I’ll better hang up the phone before Dan come out of the bathroom.” Joanne said and right away hung up the phone. And once again, Hazel took the last line wrong way.

Dan walked off of bathroom with the towel only covering his under. Joanna could see the bare chest and the abs. He must really work hard to have those six packs, she thought.

“Like what you see?” Dan caught her staring at his upper body.

“Pretty much. I was thinking maybe I’ll go to the gym to have those packs. Do you think they will look good on me?” she joked.

“The only thing that will look good on you is me,” he said as she laughed.

“I better go to the bathroom before you say another pickup line.”

She left Dan laughing. She almost believed what Dan said. And on the other side, Dan was thinking that the girl like her was crazy but so far he never got boring to have her by his side. Instead, to laugh together was what Dan liked the most.

Is it possible to wanting more? He right away waved aside the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much but I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Comment and subscribe would be amazingly nice. Thanxyou :)