Status: Calm your tits -_-

Group Homes and Gay Guys

Sickly Sweet.

Call me Gloria." The old bat Lady in front of me said smiling a sickly sweet smile. All I could do was nod, stunned by how well kept the house was and how nice everyone seemed to be. I was always told that ever one there were asses. Surprising. “Normally everyone will get their own room but right now, because someone else will be leaving in a few days, you will need to share a room. It will only be for a week or so.” There she goes, with that sickly sweet smile.

All I could do was nod. I didn’t care. I mean yes I care, but it’s not like I would really notice. I just hope my time here would pass by in a blur. I care as much about this home as I did about my drunken parents. I never thought more of them then being low life drunks. If the time can pass by, then I would be one happy camper.

All of a sudden a tall-everyone is taller than me- lanky guy with an anthrax shirt came skipping in to the room. He looked to be about 16 with wire rimmed glasses that were hanging off his nose. From the look on ‘Gloria’s’ face, he looked quite pleasant to be around. And the way her voice sounded talking to him, he seemed to hold a special place in her heart. Gag.

“Michael, do you think you could show Frank here around the place and show him his room?” She smiled at ‘Michael’ and then at myself. What’s with all the smiles? He did a slow polite nod before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down a long white hallway that have picture frames of many different children from what looked like ages 3-18. Most had glum faces but there were a few pictures that had smiling kids. Including ‘Michael’ and the boy from earlier that had dark brown- or black- hair. All in all there were most likely over 50 pictures.

“I’m Mikey, the name Michael makes me wanna gag, just like you did with Gloria” Mikey smirked at me. I stared wide eyed. Was it that obvious?

"Frank." I extended my hand to him as if a peace offering.

"Because Gloria so didn't tell me who was sharing a room with me." Mikey smirked at me. I'm sharing a room with him ? Oh god. "Come on. Let's give you a tour of this place; you probably think I am a creep." Mikey finished off smiling. A bitter-sweet smile . I nodded before following closely behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm the other co-author.... Sowwie it took me so long! D: And sorry its only like 400 words. I guess I didn't know how to write it.... I guess i'll just go finish my one-shot now. *ScurrysOff*
~~Tiffani~~