Status: Finished!

Life as We Know It

23

The past couple days Kayli has tried contacting me, even calling my dads house. Can she not take the hint that i don't want to speak to her. I think the only reason she hasn't come down to Bradenton is because she's gone on tour with the guys. They invite her out for the rest of the tour. I know this because it came up on my twitter page. Part of me is happy for her because it had always been our dream to do that but the other part is hating her and wishing none of this ever happened. Then another part is wishing i was there too. This was the first time i have been on my twitter since summer. I seemed to have gained a ton more followers. I guess all Allstar Weekend fans who tracked down the girl from the photos.
I was going through the pictures Kayli had posted from the tour and it was just making me angry. They are now in Virginia.
i updated my page. "I wouldn't wish how i feel on my worst enemy. Some things in life just don't go as planned"
i suddenly got a wave of replies. i've never experienced this before. i use to be so unknown on twitter and now i'm getting replies. Most of them asking me if i'm really the girl and posting the pictures. Others asking whats wrong and others asking if i've spoken or seen Cameron lately.
i decided instead of replying to each person as i really don't have the time and either Maui or Lakyn could wake up at any minute i decided to just do general tweets answering them.
"wow i've never gotten so many tweets before :)"
"I guess i should say yes that is me in those pictures you're all sending me"
"I'm okay, just life is complicated when you think someone is your friend and they stab you in the back so hard"
I decided to leave out the questions asking if i've seen Cameron lately.
Maui started to cry, i was about to log out and shut down when i saw Kayli update
"At least i don't keep huge life changing secrets from people i care the most about"
"my life, my choices"
i logged out after that and tended to my child. I decided to take them for a walk. Enjoying the summer air, clearing my mind. i was wondering how Cameron was though. I really hope he is okay, i don't want this last couple dates on tour to be ruined because of what he found out.
once i came back from the walk i saw my dad and lindsay sitting in their car out front. They got out as i headed into my apartment and followed me in.
"Hey" i said to them
"Hey we thought we would just drop by before we leave for vacation" dad said
"Oh yeah, i forgot you're going away have tons of fun" i said while hugging him
"We will and remember if you need any help just saw one of your aunts or uncles and they said they will come up and help you"
"I will, just please have some fun and don't worry about me"
"Look after my grandbabies"
"I will daddy don't worry"
i said bye to them and watched the drive down the street. As they head off to Australia, i'm stuck here wishing to just get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've tried writing this chapter 5 time and every time my internet crashes and So it's gotten short and shorter as i try. So sorry it's short