The Lovers Grimm

Tall, Lanky, and Handsome

"Ok. Whose Grandma lives here?" I asked, only half joking, staring up at the old, obviously German house.

"Ok, promise not to freak out..." I sighed, nodding and following Nick up the steps to the door. I swear I heard a stringed instrument.

Nick pounded in the door, smiling at me. I slightly smiled back, flipping my hood over my head, trying to fight the cold.

"Nick? Seriously? You know I always practice at this time of," the door swung open revealing a scruffy older man with sweet brown eyes. "day..." He finished, his eyes falling on me. "Who's this?" he asked, seeming to be honestly surprised.

"Can we come in?" Nick asked, Motioning to the entryway with his eyes.

"Oh! Yea, yea! God, where are my manners." He stood aside, holding the door open for us. Wow. Polite too.

"You guys want something to drink?" He asked, pointing with purpose towards the kitchen.

"I'm fine." I answered shyly. Shyly?! What the hell?!

He smiled goofily at me, and I couldn't help but crack a small one of my own.

"Monroe, this is my cousin, Nix."  Monroe offered his hand, that goofy smile growing if it was possible.

"Nice to meet you." He said, sticking his hands in his back pockets. It's then that I noticed how outrageously lanky he was. It was adorable.

I shifted uncomfortably, noting how hot the room was. Literally, not just because the man standing across from me was extremely attractive...

"Monroe, Nix's staying with me, but I've got a case and Juliette's at work. I don't want her alone on her first day here, could she-"

"Say no more," the brunette said, throwing his long arms up in a "I've got you" way. "she's welcome to stay here." He smiled, directed his gaze at me.

I felt my face heat up and I smiled back, finally getting fed up with the heat. I pulled my hood off, fixing my long red hair in the process.

When I looked up, I was staring into the deep crimson eyes of a Blutbad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bum, Buh-Buh, Buuuummmm!!!!! Monroe!!!!

Yay it's actually a long chapter! :)

More coming very soon! But first, SEASON FINALE OF GLEE!!!!