‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Embarassing Dream

The next morning the sun was shining in through the tent, causing me to stir in my deep sleep. I grumbled and struggled to get up.

I felt someone holding me down though, so I opened my eyes and saw Deidara sprawled across me, his left arm pinning me down. I pushed it off me and sat up. Holding my head I groaned.

Deidara talked in his sleep then, “Ugh…Eya, yes…”

I flushed when I heard him utter my name. I sat there looking at him sleep. He was really handsome even when he was asleep.

A bug was crawling on him so I reached over and grabbed at it. Just when I had grabbed it, Deidara moved. I held still and watched as he opened his eye. Groggily he sat up and gazed at me.

“Hey, hmm,” he replied.

“Hi,” I said flushing at the way he greeted me. He was staring at me with a passionate look. I suddenly remembered his muttering and this caused me to blush even more.

Deidara cocked his head at me, “Is something wrong babe?”

I laughed nervously, “N-No…Why?”

Deidara frowned and said, “You look like something’s on your mind.”

How could he tell something was wrong? I ran a hand through my hair and decided to tell the truth.

“Well…The way you just looked at me now was kind of suggestive and I heard you talking in your sleep…”

Deidara immediately turned pink and he responded quickly, “W-hat did I say?”

“You said, ‘Ugh…Eya yes,’ ” I replied slowly.

He turned bright red.

I smiled shyly and said, “What were you dreaming about?”

Deidara looked at the ground before responding. “It’s kind of embarrassing…”

I stared at him until he continued.

He let out a deep breath and started again, “We were getting married…”

I burst out laughing then. Deidara gaped at me, as if the action was odd for the situation. I guess it was but then so was his reaction to the dream.

I wiped at my eyes and replied, “You thought that was embarrassing?”

Deidara looked baffled at me, “Yeah why?”

“That dream doesn’t seem that embarrassing, it seems sweet, and especially since it let me know you really do love me.”

Deidara looked less mortified now. He actually looked happy. “I thought the thought of us getting married would embarrass you…”

I shook my head, “I’ve thought about getting married to someone special, someone I loved. I think I’ve found that guy…”

Deidara’s mouth dropped open and he quickly shook his head. He glanced at me and I was staring at him with a huge smile plastered on my face.

“You love me that much?” He uttered his voice shocked sounding.

I blushed and slowly nodded.

“And I thought I was odd for loving you a lot,” I heard Deidara mutter.

Deidara was sitting there in what looked like deep thought. I reached for his hand and grabbed it. He looked at me when I was holding his hand.

He gave me a smile and said, “So do you really want to marry me?”

“Someday,” I responded.

Deidara blinked and replied, “Me too, yeah.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you ever dreamed about getting married to your significant other? I've dreamed about that but with crushes lol!