‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Tag

By the time we got out of the tent and joined Sakura and Naruto in the clearing it was eleven thirty. Naruto chuckled when he saw Deidara’s arms wrapped around my waist possessively.

“Your boyfriend sure is protective of you Eya,” he quipped.

Deidara laughed his entire body shaking. “You could say that. I can’t help it though. Eya gets in trouble all the time.”

He gave me a meaningful look and I caught his drift. He was joking but he was also saying I got in trouble all of the time because he was a bad guy and I was going out with him.

Sakura giggled, “She is a bad girl at heart.”

I flushed and we all started walking towards the forest. Sakura and Naruto walked ahead of us chatting quite loudly.

Deidara leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear, “Do you want me to show you around the forest?” He arched an eyebrow my way and winked.

My face instantly reddened but I regained my composure. “Sure,” I breathed back.

Deidara chuckled and shouted at Naruto and Sakura. “Eya and I are going to explore the forest on our own if that’s okay with you two,” he said tugging me even closer.

Naruto turned around and smirked, “No problem. Now don’t do anything bad you two.”

Sakura giggled and I laughed nervously.

Deidara pushed me in the opposite direction and we started walking to who knows where. We walked around for a little bit until we came across a glen with bright sunflowers and a pond.

I gaped at everything and said in an awed voice, “This is gorgeous!”

Deidara smirked, “I thought you’d like it.”

I turned to face him, “Have you been here before?”

“Yeah, hmm,” he replied.

“Well this place is spectacular,” I said my voice trailing off.

Deidara smiled and then I was being lifted in the air by him. He twirled me around the air and I laughed, enjoying it. He brought me down and I felt a little shaky. I started to stumble a bit and he grabbed onto my arm.

“Are you okay sugar?” He asked concerned.

I nodded and leaned into him. I pecked him on the lips and then ran ahead of him.

“Where are you going missy? Aren’t you going to kiss me properly?” He called out his voice playing.

I giggled and shouted at him, “Only if you catch me!”

“Oh, a challenge is it?” He inquired, hands on his hips.

I nodded and he yelled, “Just to let you know I never lose at tag, which is what you’re obviously doing.”

He ruffled in his clay bag and I cried out, “Nu-uh! You can’t use your clay bird to catch me!”

He pouted, “Why?”

“That’s cheating, that’s why babe!” I ran even further ahead.

“So you’re going to make me do this the old fashioned way, hmm?”

My response was merely a giggle and then I took off like lightning. A couple of minutes later I heard footsteps behind me. Wait, what! Deidara was already that close to me? I picked up the speed and soon I lost the sound of his footsteps. I continued to run until I was fatigued. I put my back against a tree trunk and slid down. I sat there and looked ahead. I didn’t see Deidara.

Letting out a deep sigh I let my guard down. I didn’t notice the footsteps behind me nor did I notice the heavy breathing. What I did notice was when I felt hot breath on my neck and when I was kissed intensely on the mouth. I moaned as Deidara wrapped a hand around my waist and pressed his body against mine. He kissed me passionately and roughly. I intensified the kiss and heard a deep guttural moan come from him.

When he took his lips off mine he gazed at me and smirked, “Got you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a longer chapter for you guys! Enjoy! :)