‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Regret

I woke up to see Deidara’s face looking at me. I groaned and said, “What happened?” I suddenly felt a pinprick of pain. I groaned and Deidara’s eye widened.

“Angel, are you okay?” He asked worry entering his voice.

I cried out, “I don’t know…”

“We caught all of the imposters Eya. But…That Deidara imposter dug that kunai in deep and it may take a bit for you to heal,” Itachi replied.

“Oh I’m glad they’re taken care of,” I said.

Deidara sighed, “I should have never left you guys. I’m sorry baby I was just pissed at stupid things.”

I smiled sadly at him, grinning through the pain, “It’s okay sweetie, I know it wasn’t your fault.”

Deidara grabbed my hand and said, “I’ll take care of you and make sure you get back to your old self.”

“Thanks Dei,” I responded.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Itachi said leaving the room.

“When you feel better honey, would you like to do a drawing with me?”

I blinked and smiled, “Of course, that sounds like fun.”

Deidara grinned and leaned into me. He kissed my cheek and I turned slightly pink. “I’ll go get you some food sugar,” he said, getting up to leave. I nodded and watched him leave.

Deidara walked in with my food. I took a bite of it and Deidara watched as I ate. I felt a little self-conscious but since I loved him so much it didn’t really bother me that much. When I had finished Deidara asked me how I felt.

“I feel a lot better, thanks for the food,” I said.

“No problem,” he stated.

Later that day when night came and Deidara was about to leave I said, “Could you please stay with me tonight? I’m still hurting and it’d make me feel better to know you were next to me.”

Deidara’s face lit up, “Of course.”

He turned off the light and climbed into the bed with me. Deidara was careful to not touch my stomach he wrapped his hand on my waist and brought me so his hip touched mine. He stroked my hair with his other hand.

I shivered in pleasure and Deidara said, “I love you,” before I fell asleep.

I muttered back, “I love you too.”