‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Passion

He let out a yelp and I kissed him on my bed. I don’t mean softly like I had done two weeks ago. I meant passionate, like he wanted. I didn’t want to lose Deidara and I was afraid I was going to do just that if I didn’t shape up. He deepened the kiss and started to back me up into the bed frame of my bed. I hit the bed frame a bit hard but Deidara didn’t seem to notice. He put his hands on my waist and brought me so I was leaning more into him. I had to admit this kiss was rather fun.

In order to satisfy Deidara all the way though I knew I needed to do what he had instructed me to do. So I brought one of my hands up to his long blonde hair and ran it through him. He let out a pleasant shiver. When he opened his mouth slightly I got an idea. It might just be crazy enough to work. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and I’ll admit I had no clue what I was doing but when I felt Deidara bring me so I was sitting in his lap I knew I had done something right. We broke apart and Deidara stared at me breathless.

“Okay girl you pass you pass. Man I didn’t expect you to French kiss me. That was a nice turn of events.”

I flustered at his enthusiasm. Deidara put a hand up to my face and rubbed his thumb along my jaw. I let out a soft sigh. Then he suddenly pushed me lightly onto to the bed so I was lying on my back. He hovered over me his body on top of mine.

“Secondly..” Deidara said and I realized he was still telling me how to change my attitude.
“You make your boyfriend /girlfriend surrender to your touch. You make it so they crave it.”

At that moment Deidara brought a hand down to my cloak and started unzipping it. He put a hand on my stomach and lifted up my shirt just a little so it was hitched up. I let out a cry as he ran his hand up and down my hard stomach. There was a sensation of pleasure as he did this. It was overriding the fear that he had lifted up my shirt and exposed a part of me. I felt wetness coating my stomach now. I looked down and realized the mouth on his hand had started to run its tongue up and down me. I let out a whimper and started to quiver. Deidara seemed satisfied with my reaction so he went on to the next and final step.

“Thirdly, and lastly..” “You give each other pet names.”

He pulled my shirt down, zipped me back up and got off me.

I stared at him blankly, “Such as?”

“Okay I’ll give you some examples for what to call you. Cupcake, sweetie, baby, sugar, honey.”

I smiled, “I get it.”

Deidara’s eye softened.

“Can I call you Blondie, or Dei, my pyromaniac or oh how about my prince?”

Deidara’s face turned red at all of the nicknames I had come up with.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, teasing him.

He shook his head, and ran a hand through his hair.

“Aw come on tell me angel.”

Deidara stopped running his hand through his hair and smiled at me. It made my heart melt with happiness.

Deidara chuckled and finally told me, “That last nickname is kind of embarrassing.” “My prince?”

His face reddened even more.

“Why? You’re handsome like a prince,” I said.

He laughed, “You know Eya I think we can make this work.”