‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Embarrassed

When I got back to my room Deidara was lying on my bed and Sasori was sitting on the floor flipping through a sketch book.

“Hey. Is that my sketchbook you’re looking through Sasori?”

Sasori looked up from the sketchbook, “Yeah Deidara showed me it.”

I felt flustered. What did he think of my sketches? I asked Sasori just that.

“They’re quite lovely. And though your definition of art differs from mine I can respect it.”

I smiled at him and sat on the bed by Deidara.

He sat up then and said, “What did Itachi want?”

“He was wondering how we were doing.”

Deidara gave me a puzzled look. Why the hell does Itachi care about us?

I explained, “He’s always cared about me.”

Deidara gave me a shocked look.

I flustered then, “I meant as only a friend of course.”

Deidara relaxed then.

“So no offense but why are you here Sasori?”

Sasori looked up and smiled at me. “I just wanted to hang out.”

“Oh,” I replied softly.

Deidara smirked in my direction, “Did you want to do something with me, hmm?”

“N-o!” I said lying horribly.

“You’re a bad liar, yeah.”

Sasori chuckled from his position on the floor.

“Sasori,” Deidara called over his shoulder.

“Yeah,” he said not looking up from my sketches.

“You wouldn’t mind if I kissed Eya for a little bit, would you?”

He didn’t even look up, “Nope.”

Deidara smiled wolfishly my way and brought a hand to my face. He pulled me into him and gave me a wet sloppy kiss. It was an extreme turn on.

I pulled away after two minutes and murmured in his mouth, “You’re so hot Deidara.”

He blushed and then I put my tongue in his mouth. We French kissed and after a minute or so had passed I heard a moan coming from him. It was seriously arousing. I broke away first and then Sasori looked up at us.

He spoke to Deidara, “Dude..Was your kiss that hot? You sure sounded like you enjoyed it.”

Deidara flustered, “I-I was moaning?”

Sasori and I both nodded. He looked horrified.

I put a hand on his face, “It turned me on..”

Deidara chuckled then. “Really?” He asked his voice smug.

I nodded shyly.

Sasori smirked, “Uh-oh Eya, looks like you’ve gone and given Deidara ideas.”

I flushed, “What kind of ideas?!”

“I think you know,” Sasori said cryptically.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and breath tickle my neck, “You know he’s right, sugar.”

I jumped a little as he did this. Deidara kissed my cheek and said, “You still shy, even after all that kissing, hmm?”

Sasori started laughing, “Looks like I’m going to have to leave you two alone before you start feeling each other.”

“W-WHAT!” I shrieked, horror stricken.

Sasori chuckled and then started leaving.

He waved goodbye and I yelled at him, “Don’t you leave Sasori!”

He just shook his head and left me alone with Deidara. I struggled against him, wanting to desperately get out of his grip. He finally let me go and I backed up a little and faced him. He stared at me quizzically and then got close to me. I let out a shriek when his hand neared my body. It hovered over my breast and I jumped a little.

“What are you afraid of, hmm?” He asked me smirking.

I gulped and he put a hand on my face. His hand went lower and I reddened. It stopped on my neck though. I gasped when his hand started licking me? It felt good but all too soon he took his hand off me. I blinked rapidly at Deidara.

He snickered, “You actually thought I was going to feel you up and down?”

I laughed nervously and nodded.

Deidara shook his head, “I wouldn’t do that to you, not if you weren’t willing.”

I blushed and he smiled.

“Well it’s getting later and I need to go see Pein about what mission I’m having tomorrow.”

I nodded and Deidara started leaving.

“Wait,” I said and he stopped and turned around.

“What, hmm?”

“Since you’re my partner don’t you think I should come with you?”

He frowned, “No. I’ll fill you in with the details right before we go, hmm.”

I nodded and he left. I let out a sigh, went over and closed my door, looked at my clock that read 4:45 pm and got a sudden urge to sketch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!! :D I hope you guys enjoy it! I had a lot of fun writing it lol.