‹ Prequel: Ninja Mania

An Artist's Love

Surprise Date

“Could I take you out on a date tomorrow?” Deidara asked me.

I smiled, “I don’t see why not. Where would you like to go?”

Deidara grinned, “Just meet me outside of my room tomorrow at noon and I’ll lead the way.”

“Oh a surprise, that excites me.”

“Anything for you, baby.” Deidara replied winking.

I blushed and smiled. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow. I had a feeling Deidara had something amazing planned.

The next day I decided to dress up for my date with Deidara. I wore a pink and white polka dotted dress that reached my knee. I even put on makeup. I wore mascara and pink eye shadow. Before I left to go meet Deidara I took a look in my mirror. I smiled at my reflection I hoped Deidara would like it. I was walking towards Deidara’s room when Sasori walked past me. He stopped when he passed me and came back to look at me.

“W-hat? Eya is that you?”

“Yeah it’s me,” I replied.

Sasori whistled, “Damn girl you look h-ot!”

I blushed and ran a hand through my hair, “Um thanks.”

Sasori grinned, “No problem. Are you going on a date with Deidara?”

I nodded and Sasori chuckled. “Well I approve.”

He left then, humming some song.I approached Deidara’s room and he was leaning against his door, arms crossed and leg propped against it. He was also not wearing his Akatsuki robe. He was in a tight short black shirt that showed off his stomach and tight ripped up blue jeans. Damn he looked hot!!

“Hey Dei you look sexy,” I said as I approached him.

“Thanks, hmm.” He said before he got a look at me.

He glanced at me then and his eye widened. His mouth dropped and I swear I saw him drool a little.

“Eya, you look..”

“Yes?” I said embarrassed.

“You look so nice. I’ve never seen you in a dress before, it looks good on you.”

He said his face blushing.

I giggled, “I’m glad you like it.”

He smiled and grabbed my hand, “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going Dei?” I asked as we rode on his white bird to who knows where.

Deidara chuckled, “You’ll see.”

Deidara landed his bird by a cabin in the woods.

“Follow me,” Deidara said taking my hand.

We entered the cabin and inside I saw a bed, a table with candles and cheesecake and a vase with a dozen roses. The roses weren’t red though. They were my favorite colors. They were pink, blue and purple.

I turned to Deidara, “Oh baby this is wonderful!! You got me cheesecake, which is my favorite dessert, and the roses are my favorite colors.”

Deidara smiled, “You’re welcome and I made sure I got everything you liked because I wanted this is to be a special date for us.”

I smiled, “Well you did everything perfect.”

“I have one more gift for you honey,” he replied.

“Really? Oh you spoil me!” Deidara chuckled and brought out a clay star necklace with our names written on it.

He put it on me and I blushed. “I wanted to make you something special. I made this for you because you’re my lucky star. Ever since I met you, life has gotten so much better. I can’t thank you enough for becoming my girlfriend and for loving me.”

I smiled, “This is so sweet Dei!! I love you!” I jumped at Deidara, wrapping my arms around him.

Deidara leaned in and kissed me.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. After two minutes we broke away.

“Let’s eat,” he said.