Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

There he was, Ryley Grayson.

"Fuck school" I said causing everyone around me to laugh in agreement. I turned away from the crowd gathered around my locker and glanced down the hall. There he was, Ryley Grayson, standing at his locker. His black hair practically shinning in the bright corridor lights, and his skinny frame as sexy as ever. What the fuck are you thinking!, I practically screamed at my own thoughts. These feeling can never exist. They are disgusting; I am disgusting. Okay.. Focus on something else.. Someone else, I thought. Turning back to the crowd around my locker I spotted a girl named Hailey, or at least I think her name was Hailey, I couldn't care less really. I just needed a distraction, and she seemed stupid enough to fall for any bullshit I had to say. I stepped over to greet her.

"Hey Hailey" I said.

"My name is Heather" she replied coldly.

"Oh sorry, you just really look like a Hailey to me" I said without any real remorse, like I give a fuck what her name is.

"Yeah sure I do Jackson" She sneared.

"Jason" I corrected.

"Whatever" she said flatly and walked away.

"Damn man, you just got a fucking icy cold shoulder" my friend Eric said while laughing.

"Shut up!" I said. What was that bitches problem? No girl talks to me like that. Fucking whore. Now i'm pissed. I pushed passed my friends and made my way down the hall toward the one person I actually hated to torture.

"Hey where's Batman fagot?" I taunted after I shoved Ryley against his locker. The contact with his shoulder made my skin tingle, but I ignored it. Damn, he smells amazing, I thought immediately wanting to kick myself in the head. He turned and smirked at me. He was so cute, but I knew it was meant to piss me off so I played along.

"Hey you fucking fag! I'm talking to you! What's with the smile? Does this make you get off?" I laughed looking over at my friends who had gathered behind me and were laughing as well. "This fucking fagot wants me. Do you want to suck this dick bat-fag?" I said to Ryley, immediately feeling guilty. I would love it if he got down on his knees and... Shut up!, I thought getting even angrier. I looked into his eyes, complete silence between us, and tried to fight back the feeling, the urges. I'm not a fag!, I screamed in my head.

"Beat his ass!" Eric yelled from behind me, causing me to realize that I was starring into Ryley's eyes and stopped immediately. I shuffled closer and closer to him unwillingly. With the lack of distance between us, I don't think I could control myself. His amazing hazel eyes pulling me in closer. We were so closer that we were breathing the same air. I was breathing the same air as Ryley. My skin prickled at the though, my eyes fluttering to a close for just a second as I took in the future memory.

I leaned in, my hair brushing his left cheek as I whispered "you so want me" low enough for only Ryley's ears. My friends couldn't know about this stolen moment. You fucking dumbass! You just made yourself vulnerable, The voice in the back of my head screamed, but I ignored it. I couldn't help what I was doing. I regretted it, but at the same time was relieved that after three years I had somewhat revealed my true self to Ryley. What the fuck are you thinking! If he knows, the whole school could find out, even your dad! Fuck., I thought.

I heard Ryley's low laughter. "What the fuck are you laughing at fag?" I demanded, filled with rage.

"Nothing. Just a closet fag who wants me so bad" he whispered in my ear, a mocking tone in his voice.

I backed up surprized by his sudden confidence which made me angrier. He knows, I thought with so much pent-up rage. My eyes burning as I roughly pinned Ryley against the lockers. My friends cheering me on in the back ground. The promise of witnessing an ass-kicking excited them. They seemed oblivious to the remark Ryley had made, and I was released.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I yelled disgusted.

"You heard me" he replied.

"Hey get the fuck off him!" I heard his friend Will yell from down the hall as he ran over.

"You're going to regret ever saying that to me" I threatened before releasing him from my hold and walking away. I couldn't let the gayness win. I'm not gay.,I tried to convince myself. I like girls. Boobs. Tits. Black dyed hair. Short black hair. Hazel eye. Skinny frame. Sexy smirk. Cute laugh... FML.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think so far. :D