Status: experimenting ;)

Who Needs A Hero? I'll be Your Villain.

Detention with a Douche

School was boring; need I say more? It was only the third day, and I already wanted summer vacation to start again. As I walked down the corridor, text books in hand, I felt like I was in a different world. A better reality than my own. My mind was an escape from this hell. Imagination always gave me comfort, but it's not good to day dream in the halls.

"Ouch", I said when I felt my shoulder being pushed back roughly. My books knocked to the floor. What the fuck, I thought, pissed.

"Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks", I heard Jason call back to me. Figures he was the one who shoved me.

"Asshole", I said under my breath. He was to far now to insult directly. I reached down to pick up my books. An unfamiliar long fingered hand grabbed one from the ground and handed it to me.

-RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG--


i]OH FUCK LATE FOR CLASS, I laughed to myself, like I really care, I thought. I have a bad case of Senioritis. I just sighed and headed for class. Third period, English 4 with Ms.Bird, who just so happened to look like a bird. Oh the irony, I thought. When I walked in to the classroom about two minutes late she greeted me with her usual bitchy attitude.

"Mr. Grayson, I’m glad you found the time in your busy schedule to attend my class", she said. The sarcasm and annoyance practically dripping from her teeth.

"Bitch", I said under my breath.

"What was that Grayson?" she asked.

"I said I was sorry," I said trying to sound as honest and innocent as possible. Even batting my eyelashes and mimicking a somewhat puppy-dog face.
She looked at me skeptically, but said "Fine, have a seat and try not to be late to my class again"

"Yes Ma'am" I said as I sauntered over to my desk to the right of my best friend Will. As class continued, dragging as usual, I started whispering with Will.

"That dick made me late again," I said annoyed.

"Douche", Will responded.

"I'm getting tired of him"

"Now can I kick his ass?” Will joked.

"You're really overprotective sometimes, but I might say yes one of these days", I said honestly.

"You know I just try to look out for you Ry"

"Yeah, I know", I said.

"Mr. Grayson! First you come late to my class, and now you are distracting Mr. Daniels from his work-- DETENTION!"

***

That fucking bitch gave me a detention. Da Fuck?

After my unfortunate situation in English, the rest of the day went by in a blur, and before I knew it I was in detention.

"Well you're early", Mr. Jones, the head of school security said.

"Really?” I asked pretending to care.

"Even if you're come early, detention starts at 3:00, so don't think you can get out earlier than everyone else"

"Uh-hu", I said when I really wanted to say "Shut the fuck up asshole", but I’m pretty sure that would have gotten me even more detentions. I took a seat at the back of the classroom and waited. 12 minutes later the room was almost full. When 3:00 rolled around, Jason walked in. I guess even the son of the principal can get detention. The only available seats were one in the front row and one to the left of me. Of course he just had to take the seat right next to me.

"Hey faggot", he whispered. I just ignored him. Jason didn't like being ignored. A couple of minutes later he extended his leg toward my own legs under my desk, and kicked me.

"OUCH", I yelled out. Half the delinquents in the room turned to look at me where I sat. Laughter apparent in their faces.

"Is there a problem Mr. Grayson?” Mr. Jones asked annoyed.

"No sir", I said pissed off and gritting my teeth in pain.

"Then shut up! No talking! All of you turn around!” he yelled.

Everyone turned back to face the front of the room and resume their day dreaming. I turned to look at Jason, my expression angry. He just grinned at me. Fucking asshole. I continued to look at him angrily as he starred at me. I just stared back. His expression soon changed though; he just starred. It was the stare he gave me once and awhile that made me feel dirty. I hated this feeling, and I had to turn away.

-- An hour and a half later--

"Wake up sissies! Detention is over!” Mr. Jones yelled.

I woke up suddenly and looked around. Almost everyone was already gone, including Jason. I sat up and grabbed my bag when I noticed a piece of paper on my desk. I reached down, picked it up, and studied it curiously. I know you want me, it read. I shivered in disgust because I knew exactly who it was from.
♠ ♠ ♠
update... kinda...