Never My Intention to Brag

Two plane rides in less than 24 hours, I'm crazy....

My alarm buzzed and I crawled out of bed, I slowly got into some clean clothes then packed an outfit for the day, I’d booked a hotel I didn’t need it, I just needed to put my bags somewhere, I packed another bag full of things that I needed for the plane, I headed into the bathroom and tied my hair up and brushed my teeth, I went into jack’s room and scribbled a note down.

“Gone to L.A to see Dan, I’ll tell you the details when I’m back, Grace is being dropped off at 7 tonight, and I’ll be back at 3am Friday morning, have fun, be safe and remember to pack. Love you.
Faith xoxo.”

I placed it by his phone and left his room, I found my flight details and my passport before leaving the house and getting into my car and driving to the airport. Once I arrived I parked in the two day car park and got my bags and headed to the check in desk. I rushed through security as my flight was already boarding. I got to my gate and was about to switch off my phone when I got a text.

“I’ll be there soon, meet me outside my hotel at midday? <3” Dan had put I smiled.

“Sure thing, I’m leaving now, text me your hotel and I’ll be there<3’ I replied. I opened up twitter and wrote a tweet. “Off to L.A for the day, can’t wait” Soon after that we boarded the plane, I pulled out my iPod and put my headphones and began to read the hunger games.

Touchdown in L.A, I went straight through border control and got into a taxi to my hotel, I had just beat Dan, and I didn’t get spotted, once I had arrived at my hotel I checked in and went straight to my room, I locked the door and switched on the TV, leaving mtv rocks to play in the background I got in the shower and washed my whole body.

Once I had finished I got out and wrapped my hair and body into a towel, I went into the room and opened my bag and got out my clean underwear I put it, I pulled out my light blue shorts and put them on, I then undid my hair and brushed it out and found my hair dryer, I dried my hair upside down to give it more volume, when it was completely dry I went to my straighter, I straightened pieces of my hair that were sticking out. I then put on my natural makeup and some jewellery, before finally putting white top and red blazer, I found my sandals and put them on, and I put everything into my bag and placed my other bag into the wardrobe. I looked at my phone Dan had texted me the address. I looked at the clock it was quarter to now, I grabbed the hotel key and left the room.

I got into a taxi and told him the address, I texted Dan saying that I was leaving now, he replied saying he was outside now. The taxi pulled into the hotel and I paid the driver and got out, I spotted Dan and he walked over and we hugged.

“Hey.” I told him after we’d hugged.

“Hey, long time no talk.” He replied, I smiled at him.

“I know, it seems like I haven’t seen you in ages.” I replied, he’s arms were still around my waist and mine were around his neck.

“I know, but we’re here now.” He told me, I smiled at him again, I always had a tendency to smile more when I was with him.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked him, it was beautiful out and I wanted to spend the whole day in the sun.

“Well you leave at like 6 tonight, right?” he asked I nodded. That’s when I needed to leave Dan.

“Okay well I thought we could go to a restaurant in rodeo drive?” he asked me, I nodded. We got into a taxi and began our journey deeper into L.A. you could tell Dan needed to talk to me about something, I just wasn’t sure what he wanted to speak to me about but I think it was important. Once we got there Dan paid the driver and we both got out.

“So why you in American then?” I asked Dan as we began to walk to Café Rodeo.

“Me and some of my friends wanted to come do some golfing here, and I had a week off so it seemed like a good idea” Dan replied, we reached the café and we were sat outside.

“That’s cool, take it as you haven’t started yet?”’ I asked him after we ordered

“No, we start tomorrow. So what day do you come back to the UK?” Dan asked me, I took a sip of the iced tea I’d ordered.

“Friday for a week.” I replied, after lunch with Dan, we went back to his hotel so that we could both say goodbye. I hugged Dan goodbye, and we drew apart but still wrapped in each other’s arms,

“I guess I’ll see you when you come back, if I’m still in the UK.” I told him,

“Actually, I was wondering.” Dan started to say.

“Yeah?” I asked him.

“Would you see me again before you went home?” Dan asked me.

“Yeah sure.” I replied, we hugged once more and I thanked him for lunch, I got into a taxi and I left Dan, I was kind of hoping that he would ask me out or something. I got back to my hotel, I went up to my room and changed into leggings and a top, before packing my bags up and checking out of the hotel. I got into another taxi and went to the airport. My phone started to ring and I pulled it out my bag. It was Grace.

“Heyy!” I answered the phone to.

“Hey Faith. I just got to yours, take it as you’re getting out the taxi in a moment.”’ She asked me, I got out the taxi and paid the driver before heading inside the airport,

“I’m in the airport now, tell jack to make sure you eat!”

“I will, I’ve already packed, just got to have a shower in the morning then I’ll be done.” Grace replied.

“Okay, well I’m checking in now, get to bed in a few hours, when you wake up I’ll be there.” I told her.

“I will, jack’s waving a takeaway menu at me so I guess I’m eating that” grace told me.

“‘okay, well sleep in my bed tonight, I’m getting on the plane in an hour, behave for jack, love you,” I told her.

“I will, love you too.” She replied and I hung up the phone.

Finally home! Now I was happy, I grabbed my bags and headed straight into my car. I drove all the way home even though it was midnight and I hadn’t slept at all. I pulled into the drive and got out the car, I took everything out the boot and locked it up, and I unlocked the front door and put my bags down. I headed into the living room to see jack asleep on the sofa.

“Jack,” I whispered, he woke up straight away.

“I’m going to bed,” he replied.

“No you’re not, we’re going to the UK in less than two hour and we’re getting collected in half an hour, so you need to go upstairs and get changed and ready.”’ I told him, he shook his head and went upstairs. I followed him up and went into my room, I saw Grace lying down on my bed, her suitcase was wide open, I opened it up and pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt, along with some boots and a jacket, I laid down some underwear a well. I turned on the shower and woke Grace and she headed straight to have a shower. I then found some clean clothes for myself, I had already packed the suitcase for the trip to UK.

Grace got out the shower and grabbed the clothes that I had put out and went back into the bathroom, whilst she was in there I got changed into a American flagged tank top and jeggins, I tied my hair into fish tail plaits and pulled on some vans. I put on my typical necklace and found my bracelets that fans had given us. I then applied some light makeup before throwing my makeup bag into my suitcase along with some straighter and curlers.
Grace came out the bathroom and threw a couple more things into her suitcase and zipped it up. I took mine downstairs and Grace had followed me, she went into the kitchen and I ran back up the stairs.

“Jack you ready?” I asked him, he looked around the side.

“yeah, just got to take down my suitcase then I’ll be done.” he replied, I nodded and I went into my bedroom, I grabbed my bag and phone before going back down the stairs to see Grace sitting on the floor reading something on her phone. Jack soon followed me and we began to lock up the house as usual.

There was a knock at the front door, I was currently, putting away the mac computer into the cupboard just like we always did. I leant around the door frame.

“‘Grace! Open the door!”’ I shouted to her, I heard her open the front door and say the hello’s to whoever it was. I locked up the cupboard and went towards the front door to see Rian and Zack.

“Ready?”’ Zack asked, I nodded and we took all of three of the suitcases out to the van, jack locked the front door as I made Grace get in the back, I got into the back with her and the van was started, we made our way to the airport, we were meeting Alex at the airport. I pulled out my all-time low hoodie from my bag and put it on, I was getting cold.

We arrived at the airport and Alex was already there, we got out and we all greeted Alex, half our gear was already checked in, the only things that needed to go in was our suitcases, and our hand luggage to be checked in.

After being through security and being in the boarding area for half an hour we were finally on the plane, as usual we were all split up, me and Alex had managed to get into first class, I started to read the book I’d bought whilst waiting to get on the plane.

“How was L.A?” Alex asked me, I looked at him. I started to explain the whole situation and everything that had happened whilst I was in L.A. when I was finally finished he turned to me.

“Fuck, I thought you were going to say he asked you out, he likes you.” Alex replied, I sighed and he pulled me into a hug.

“Remind me again, why I chose such a confusing lifestyle.” I told him while my head was tucked in Alex’s chest. I felt him sigh before I could hear it.

‘Don’t worry, we’ve all been there.’ Alex told me, he was right, everyone’s been there, and it was just my turn.

When we finally touched down in the UK I stayed with Grace making sure she didn’t get into any trouble, I switched my phone on the second I could, then placed it back into my pocket, I took Grace’s hand and we went straight to the hotel, I was sharing a room with Grace so I let her go to sleep whilst I had a shower and tied my hair up quick then applied my makeup again, we were all going to do some interviews over at radio 1. I looked at my phone to see I had a text off Ben Bruce, I opened it up.

“Sup’ heard you’re in the UK? Well get ready because at 8, we’re going partying, I’ll meet you at your hotel at 8, k? You can’t say no Timmons!<3” he’d sent me, I smiled to myself, Ben was a really good friend of mine and if I said no I’d be murdered straight away.

"Okay, I’ve got an interview then we can go!<3” I replied then got into some jeans and a t-shirt.

I woke Grace up, she moaned at me a few times before fully waking up, I told her she had to stay awake otherwise she would have to come with me, and no-one wants to go with their sister to an interview, especially when they're seeing fans after, I grabbed my phone and left to go meet the boys, we were meeting each other down stairs, Radio 1 was first, the first radio play of our first song off the new album 'The Reckless And The Brave.' I pressed the button for the lift and waited tapping my foot impatiently, when it was finally here it was full to the brink and I could barely breathe once inside, I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocked but to get that out meant brushing the thigh off an old man, he looked at me and smiled. Nope, that can stay in my pocket. Finally it arrived on the lobby floor, I got out as quick as possible and spotted Rian waiting on his own. I rushed to him, and jumped onto his back.

"Ready then?" he asked, I laughed and nodded my head.

"Okay, I told the guys we'd meet them in the car." Rian replied, walking us both out to the car, we spotted fans waiting for us to come out and say our hello's to them. Rian shrugged his shoulders and we walked over to them, we signed papers, cd's, t-shirts, boobies, whilst I was still on Rian’s back, we took photos as well, after doing it with every one of the fans that were there Jack, Zack and Alex finally came out, we piled into the car and waved to the fans, before driving down the road to Radio 1.

we'd just missed rush hour when we finally reached Radio 1, we promised the fans that we'd be out when we finished in the interview, we walked in and said our hello's to Scott Miles and handed our phones in, and walked into the interview room, we sat down onto the sofa and waited whilst the news and weather was being given out to the listeners.

"Right so today you all time low fans, we've got a surprised for you." Scott told them, we stood by the mics.

"You guessed, All Time Low are here in the studio, they're standing right in front of me. Say hello guys." Scott told them, and we all said hello and once.

"Right, so we're going to be giving your fans the first UK radio play of 'The Reckless and the Brave.' But first we've got some questions that your fans have sent us in. you guys ready?" Scott asked and we all nodded.

"Right first question is from Rebecca, and this is for Faith. 'Isn't it weird going being the only female in a band?' she asked us" Scott asked, I smiled.

"They treat me like everyone else, I don't get treated any differently just because I’m female. It makes no different, expect sometimes they're kinder to me than normal." I replied, Scott nodded.

"Good reply Faith, right next question is for Jack, and this is from Emily, 'How often are you naked a day?' Emily wants to know." Scott asks looking directly at Jack, we all laughed.

"At least once an hour." jack replied, we shook our heads laughing, after some more questions from the fans we moved on to some trivia questions.

"So let's count the piercings in the band." Scott asked.

"Right, I’ve got my nose done." Zack said. That's 1.

"I've got both sides of my ears." Jack replied, that's 3. They all looked at me and I smiled.

"well, I've got my first and seconds on both sides, thirds on one, three piercings on my cartilage, my tragus, and rook piercing, that's my ears, then I’ve got my nose done." I told them, jack shook his head at me.

"15 piercings, now I don't want to count the tattoos between you, now talking about tattoos, are any of you planning to get anymore soon?" Scott asked us, we all said no, I was still drawing up copies for my new one. I had yet to come to a decision of what I wanted.
After Scott played the song we were about to wrap up the interview, it was half 6 now.

"Now seeing as we're almost at an end, the last question is what your plans are for tonight?" Scott asked.

"I plan on having a nice quiet night in." Zack said.

"I second that," Rian replied.

"I’m back here at 8." Alex said.

"I plan on going and having a drink." Jack told Scott.

"And I’m off for a night out with some old friends." I told Scott, we all wrapped up the interview and said our goodbyes to Scott, and after seeing the fans and taking some pictures we were back at the hotel.

Grace was wide awake when I got there and she told me she was going to see some friends that she knew tonight, I nodded and let her use the shower, I got out of my clothes from the interview and went searching for some clothes for tonight with Ben. There was a buzz from the chest of draws and I reached over and grabbed my phone.

"Ready to be collected at 8? Go to get pissed? I know how much you'd missed me!<3" he wrote I laughed and shook my head, it was quarter passed 7 now, and Grace had just got out the shower.

"You know it! And no I haven't missed you,<3" I replied and turned on the TV to some chart show, despite the fact Grace was related to me she loved her chart music whilst I couldn't stand to sit and listen to it. She started to dance.

"What time are you seeing your friends?" I asked, she looked at me.

"8. they're meeting me here." she told me.

"Got money?" I asked her.

"20 pounds." She replied. I pulled out my purse and put another two 20 pound notes onto the bed, she smiled at me and gave me a hug. She then whispered thank you into my ear. I nodded and let her get dressed to see her friends. I found my demin like top, and put that on, not doing it up any of the buttons and tying up the ends, you could see the cheetah pattern bra I was wearing, I pulled on some white studded demin shorts and black military boots, before undoing my hair and letting it fall into some curls, I then applied some dark makeup, and put on the usual bracelets. My phone vibrated again and I picked it up off the bed and looked at it.

"I’m downstairs!" it read, it was Ben. I hugged Grace goodbye and stuffed my phone into my pocket then went to go get the lift to meet ben, this time it wasn't busy, it had a few people in it but that was it, they were all judging what I was wearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a super long chapter, and so is the next one, but after that there is going to be two short chapters, thanks for all the comments by the way!

Faith's outfit for Radio 1.
Faith going out with ben.