Never My Intention to Brag

"Ben Bruce you're a bad influence." I whispered into his ear as he pushed me up against the wall.

I got out the lift and spotted ben waiting chilling on his phone, you knew he wanted to go out and get pissed just by the way he was standing, in black skinny jeans which were ripped all over the place and a white top that had definitely been cut into the tank that he was wearing, I walked over to him and put my hands over his eyes. He spun around straight away and picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. Anyone would think we were dating, I guess that’s what it always look like when we're together. Even though I and he have never actually done anything together.

"ready?" he asked me as he put me down, I nodded and he placed his arm over my shoulder, I laced my fingers into his, and we left to the club, the second we arrived in the car that was waiting Ben sparked up, and took a bun from the sterling silver, I shook my head, I’m not against smoking, but watching ben smoke always made me tingle inside. Ben pulled me closer and placed the chemical stick into my mouth; I took in the chemicals and breathed it out. Ben tighten his grip on me, he was the only one that I would ever accept to smoke with, I always smoked with him, I wasn't addicted it just felt right with him.
we arrived at the club and Ben stubbed out his fag and we got out and went straight in not even bothering to look at the queue, Ben led me to the VIP area where I could see Danny chilling with some girl on the sofa, I smiled at him and he escaped the grip of the girl and stood up on the sofa and walked over the table and hugged me.

"Timmons it's been long!" he told me and I smiled.

"I know, but least we can get fucked together tonight!" I replied.

"Just let me fuck the girl first." he replied, I nodded and placed a kiss onto his cheek before heading to the bar were Ben was.

"Shots?" he asked wrapping an arm around me once again, I didn't like being on my own in a club, even if I knew I was safe. I nodded at him, and he orders us both vodka shots. I took it down, and another, and another, before I knew it I was beginning to feel tipsy, Ben was still by my side, even though I knew he was slightly pissed he wouldn't leave me because if he did I’d murder him. I had to be with someone where ever I was in a club.

Danny returned after half an hour, his hair was a complete mess and sat down next to me, handing me some wine, I took it, funny thing was wine was one way to sober me up, I smiled at him and leant on his shoulder.

"She was one good fuck" he whispered in my ear. I punched his chest jokily.
there was a huge shout from the middle of the VIP area, me and Danny looked at each other and got up from the booth and rushed over, I spotted Ben in the middle punching the shit out of someone, the bouncers were trying to get Ben off him but it wasn't working, I pushed through the crowd of people and grabbed ben's top and pulled him off the man, he stopped punching him, and looked at me.

And in that spilt second I sobered up.

the club's owner called us a car for Ben and one for Danny, I made sure Danny got in his before getting into the car with ben, he's nose was bleeding but he somehow had managed to get a bottle of jack in the car, I took some of it, it went straight to my head, before handing it back to him and trying to sort out the nose bleed he was having, when I finally cleared it up I got him out the car and up to his flat, I was pissed as fuck now and so was he, he managed to open the front door to his place, and I helped him. I shut the door and turned around to see ben had another bottle of wine in his hand, I walked over and took it out of his hands then leant up, and he wrapped his free hand around my waist.

"Ben Bruce you're a bad influence." I whispered into his ear as he pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he started to gently kiss me, he did this three times before I drew away.

"Ben," I told him, he leant back in and kissed me again biting my bottom lip and kissed me twice more before moving away.

"Ben," I replied breathless. I could task the nicotine on my lips and the jacks on my tongue, our foreheads were now against each other’s, and I could smell and tastes the vodka in his breath every time he breathed out.

Ben placed the wine on the side and wrapped both of his arms around me. He started to kiss me again, this time rubbing under my shorts, I moaned, pulling on his neck and hair. I put my passion into the kiss and he followed, you could see where we were going with this, I kicked off my shoes, and ben took us closer to his bedroom, I pulled on his shirt trying to get it off him, he unlocked his bedroom door and pushed me onto his bed, he pulled off his top and went back to my lips. He started getting closer and closer to my thong, I moaned when he squeezed my left cheek with his hand. I pushed ben's chest and he looked at me. I could tell he wanted to go further, I undid the button to my shorts and pulled them off, while ben untied the knot in my shirt and let it split either side, he went back to my lips and I undid the button to his jeans and un zipped the flies, and pulled them down his thighs, he moved onto my neck, I pulled down his skinny jeans and he kicked them off and joined me on the bed.
he kissed my neck harder with every touch, I leant my head back, I could feel ben getting closer and closer to me, he grabbed the back of my bra strap and undid it, I could feel the rush down my body.

Ben pushed down so he was on top of me and I could feel how hard he was on me, I moaned.

"I’m going to regret this." I thought as ben stroked his way up my stomach and pulled his hand under my bra and grabbed my breast. I pulled him closer to me and he moaned once again.

"Fuck me." he moaned.

"I’m going to." I replied, and placed my lips onto his neck, I got his pulse and sucked, gently at first, then harder, and within that second my bra and shirt was off and on the floor. He looked up at me and smiled, grabbing both of my breasts, I moaned once again, and wrapped my legs around his waist; I could feel the bulge on my body. Ben leant down and started to suck on my nipples; I turned my head to the side and moaned. I pulled his boxers off, and grabbed him; I started to move my hand. Ben moaned loudly.

"Ben." I moaned.

"wait, I’ve always wanted to do this, to you" he replied looking up at me, I let him go and he got to the left side of my thigh and bit down on the fabric, I felt his teeth on my skin, he bit threw the material then moved to right and did the same, he then pulled the remaining pieces off my body.

He then started working his way back up kissing my thighs, biting them every now and again, he was close, and I could feel his breath. He pulled my legs further apart, slowly. Ben spread my lips apart with his fingers next. He then slowly and gently started to move up and down my wet fold. I moaned and he pressed his town fingers inside of me, he started pumping his fingers in and out and sucked my clit, he flicked his tongue around it, making me moan and want him.

"Ben," I moaned. He knew I was ready. He pulled himself to his night stand and opened up the draw and grabbed a condom, ripping open the wrapper with his teeth he put it on and grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my thighs back around him, and he looked at me, I nodded. He slid inside of me slowly. He kissed me and we moaned, I’d had sex before but this was different, this hurt. I was going crazy. I pulled him closer to me and he began to fuck me faster and harder.

"Fuck Faith, you're good." ben moaned.

"More." I told him, the headboard was banging against the wall.

"Shit, the neighbours," ben said and pulled me up and put me against the wall that didn't face the neighbours, it faced his living room.

"Harder?" ben whispered into my ear. I moaned in his ear.

"Scream my name." he whispered just as he hit the spot.

He pushed me against the wall more. "Fucking hell ben fucking Bruce!" I shouted and he moaned, and fucked me even harder than before. And started to suck on my nipples. I pulled on his hair. I could feel it coming.

"Ben." I told him he looked at me and pounded me even harder; I grabbed his back pulling my nails from the top to the bottom of his back. He moaned and he pounded faster and faster, my fanny squeezed itself around his dick and he slammed me one more time before letting me go, he placed me on his bed.

"Fuck ben." I replied, he lied on top of me and hid his face in my neck kissing it again.

"You’re amazing, you know that, you're the best fuck I’ve ever had," he told me and looked at me, I placed a kiss on to his lips and he pulled the cover over our body, whilst I traced his tattoos. He reached into his jeans pockets and pulled out two sterling silvers, he lit them both then handed me one, I took it out his hands and took a bun.
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure on this let me know what you think!
BTW the swearing in the story is going to continue, my style of writing k?