Never My Intention to Brag

The Truth...

I woke up the next morning under Ben’s arm, I took a peak to see him wide awake looking at the celing, it dawned on me what we did last night, I had sex with my best friend? I didn’t really know what to say, I mean it’s ben, he’s fucked almost every single one of his fans and here I was.
“I know you’re awake.” Ben whispered, I signed not really knowing what to say.
“ben, I don’t know what to say,” I told him, he turned to look at me.
“I want to say I’m osrry but I’m not, because I want you.” Ben replied. I looked up at him and gently kissed his lips, he pulled me closer to him.
There was a buzz from the floor, I leant down and pulled out the phone from my jeans, Grace read the I.D.
“hey?” I asked her.
“hey, um the guys called you need here in an hour, I cover for you, but hurry.”
“okay, I’m on my way!” I told her and hung up.
“what do you want to do about us then?” he asked me.
“look I don’t know, I didn’t know that you in felt that way about me, give me some time to think about it and I’ll come see you tomorrow or something.” I replied.
“okay, you leaving?” he asked, I nodded.
“okay, I’ll give you something to wear hold on.” He told me I nodded and quickly put on my underwear. He threw me a white tank top, I pulled it over my head and grabbed my shorts and put them on. I picked up my phone and shoes and ben walked me to the door.
“text me when you need to speak to me then.” Ben told me, I nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek before leaving him and getting into the lift, when I got in I called a taxi and put on my shoes.
After finally arriving at the hotel again I went straight up to my room, I unlocked it and opened it to see Jack sitting on the bed with Grace. They looked at me, I shook my head and went over to my suitcase.
“we need to be at hmv in an hour, can you be ready before then?” jack asked me, I nodded.
“Faith, you going to tell me what happened last night?” Grace asked.
“no.” I replied.
“I’m your sister, you need to tell me.” Grace replied.
“no, I don’t need to tell you anything.” I told her getting up and making my way into the bathroom. Jack grabbed my wrist.
“tell me.” jack asked, he was quite, like he knew if I didn’t tell him I was going to be guilty for the rest of the day.
“wait till I’m dressed.” I told him shutting the bathroom door and switiching on the shower, I took off. I got in and had a shower quickly, before getting out and getting changed into my shorts and the top of ben’s. I put some bracelets on quickly and tied my hair up. I applied some makeup before unlocking the door and letting jack walk in. he looked at me and hugged me tightly.
“tell me.” he replied locking the door and turning on the bath tap to create noise.
“I slept with ben.” I whispered and he hugged me.
“shit.” He replied.
“and um, he admitted that he likes me.”
“what the hell you going to do, what about dan?”
“I don’t have a clue, I’m seeing ben tomorrow, and dan’s back in two days.”
“look think it over, I won’t mention it, neither will anyone else,” jack said. I switched the tap off and we left the bathroom. I picked up my heels and grabbed my phone, grace was going out today so I knew that she wouldn’t be back till late.
We left the hotel and drove to hmv. It was silent in the car, most of us were catching up with family and friends. I got a text of ben telling me he had already made his descion. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket, we got to hmv and got out the car as quick as possible. Without even changing we went and took photos for the press before taking our seat.
I took off my blazer and sighed, yeah I loved being able to see fans but I couldn’t really do anything I had a lot on my mind. The security guard let the first ten people through and we signed their single and other things, fans gave us letters and gifts as usual.
It got till half way when a girl looked at me and smiled, it was the smile that someone you disliked gave you, I smiled back and signed her single.
“can I have a hug?” she asked me I nodded and leant forward and hugged her.
“I know about you and ben.” She whispered into my ear and we depareted. She smiled again and moved on to jack who was next to me.
“you alright? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Alex asked me.
“I’m fine.” I replied, I knew he wasn’t conviced. We carried on signing until we’d finally finished, we were forced to leave quickly by hmv, I was the last one out when my phone started to ring. I took it out my pocket and went straight to answer it when jack looked at me.
“faith they need to know.” He told me, I declined the phone call and we all got into the car, when I was certain that we weren’t near any fans.
“I slept with ben…” I told them, they looked at me, they were shocked, you could tell, me and ben had been friends for years, I don’t think I’d actually ever sleep with him, neither did the others.
“fuck.” Alex replied. I looked at him.
“and you know the girl that I hugged, she said she knows about me and him, and you 4 are the only peole I’ve told.” I replied.
“what you going to do?” Zack asked me.
“I’m seeing him later to talk about it.” I replied. We pulled into the hotel and all got ou and went straight up to our rooms, we had less than two days here before we went back home for three days went off to warped tour.
My mobile started to ring again and I went to answer it, I knew it was ben straight away, without even needing to check the I.D.
“faith.” Came the voice that made me weak at the knees, I sat down on the bed.
“ben,” I replied.
“I guess we need to talk?” ben replied.
“yeah, when?”
“well Danny’s cotching at mine, so you can’t really come over unless you want to be annoyed by him.”
“come here, my sister still away,”
“okay, I’ll come over in about half an hour then?”
“yeah sure, I’ll see you then.” I replied, and hung up the phone, as usual the hotel room was spotless because Grace hated things to be untidy. I went over to my suitcase to find some clean clothes. I pulled out a white shirt and black jeans, then grabbed my nude heels and put them on, if this didn’t go to plan I’m going out with my boys and getting pissed.
I put on some other bracelets, on the other wrist, I curled my hair then applied some makeup, there was a knock at the door and I took a deep breath and looked through the peep hole to be meet by ben. I unlocked the door and smiled at him. he return it and walked it.
“hey.” He simply said.
“hey.” I replied shutting the door behind him and following him into the suite. He sat down on the bed and I sat next to him.
“take it as you’ve already made up your mind.” I told him. he nodded.
“have you?” he replied.
“I don’t know, I want to be with you, I guess I realised that within the hour I left you,”
“so you want to give it a try?” he asked me.
“I do but.”
“I hate buts.” He told me.
“I know what you’re like, so if you actually want to be with me. then don’t sleep with anyone else when I’m away.” I told him, ben looked at me.
“ I won’t, I want to give this a try” ben replied wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
“promise?” I asked him. he nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I kissed him quickly. There was a knock at the door, I looked at ben, leave it I told myself. The knock stopped and my mobile rang. I looked at the I.D, Grace.
“it’s my sister,” I whispered into ben’s ear, picking up the phone and answering it.
“I’m outside, I know you’re in there. So um let me in please.”
“I’ve got someone here, look go to Alex’s room, or something,”
“okay, fine.” She told me, hanging up.
“sorry.” I told ben, throwing my phone onto the other bed.
“so how we going to do this?”
“I don’t know,” I replied, ben looked at me trying to break the silence between us.
“come out with me and the guys tonight then?” ben asked me, and kissed me gently. I smiled at him.
“that sounds like a good idea.” I replied to him.
“how quickly can you get ready?”
“5 mintues, let me just speak to my sister then we can go,” I told him, he nodded. I put my phone into my back pocket, and we left the hotel room locking it up behind us. I knocked on Alex’s door and Grace answered it.
“I’m going out with Ben, look tell Alex I give him permission to tell you about it, okay?” I told her and gave her a hug. She nodded and shut the door, me and ben got into the lift and went to get in the car waiting outside.
We got into see Danny was waiting in there, I gave him a hug and we drove to the club. We drank mostly in the car, Ben wrapped his arm around me like he nomarlly would when we went out not letting go of me. the boys didn’t know what we’d just talked about.
Once we arrived at the club ben laced his fingers into mine and we all got out the car and headed straight in, we were handed drinks when we were close to our both, we took them and started to drink. We sat down next to eachother and I put my leg over his thigh and he pulled me closer to him. after about 5 mintues Danny had already found a girl and she was already trying to get into his pants. Ben kept kissing my neck. I felt for him, his best friend was about to get laid and I was just rejecting ben. I kissed ben, and he pulled me down towards the sofa. I pulled my hands under his top just as his hands were on my waist and were working their way up trying to take to my top off.
“faith there’s someone calling you.” Ben whispered into my ear and pulled out my mobile phone and put it on my chest. I picked it up and read the caller I.D. Sam. I threw ben off me and accept the call.
“Sam?” I asked her.
“it’s your mother, there’s a problem. Get the fuck out whatever club you’re in now!” she told me, I looked to my left, it was packed with people. Ben was now sitting next to me now. I got up from the sofa and climbed over the table and ben looked at me. I ran out the club pushing through everyone until I was outside.
“mum, tell me now!’ I told her.
“sam’s in hospital.” She told me.
“what?!”
“she’s just gone in, look I know you need to be there but we need you and grace.” She told me through sobs.
“I’m coming home. Don’t worry.” I told her, hanging up the phone. Ben came out and looked at me.
“Sam’s gone into hospital.” I told him.
“I’m sorry, look you need to be with them not be here.” ben told me, I nodded and he got me a car. I placed a kiss on his lips before I was driven back to the hotel. I ran out the car and up the stairs and banged on alex’s door.
“were is she?” I asked him, and grace emerged.
“right, you go in the room grab whatever you can’t live without, sam’s in hospital.” I told her she nodded.
“you think you boys can surve without me?” I asked him, he nodded.
“I’ll book you the flight, don’t worry.” Alex told me.
“take my suitcase back when you return.” I told him and left, I packed a bag with my laptop and all other things that I needed, alex texted me the details and we let the airport and got into the car.