Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Carnivorous Plant

Plants need sunlight. They need love and water. Don’t forsake them of these three basic things. For if you do you’ll have killed your plants. Treat them with love and respect and you’ll have beautiful plants growing in your house.

Zetsu was a green colored fellow with a fascination with human flesh. He also loved plants. He had an obsession with them actually. He was a sophomore this year. He wasn’t particularly looking forward to the school year. He had wanted summer to last forever. Of course nothing ever lasts forever though and before he knew it, school had reared its ugly head again.

Zetsu wasn’t good at school, but he did have one class he excelled at. Horticulture. He loved the concept and he had signed up for it the second it was up for registering. He was also taking plant Biology. On that note, he was actually happy, because he knew at least two of his classes would be fun.

He knew the other classes were going to be boring though.
Luckily he had plant Biology for first period. When he walked into his first period he sat down and bounced a little in his seat. A guy with blood red hair stared at him blankly.

“What?” He asked him annoyed.

“Nothing, why are you so excited though?”

“I love plants and this is plant Biology after all.”

The guy laughed, “All right weirdo.”

Zetsu frowned, “What’s wrong with liking plants?”

“Nothing. It’s just liking a class in high school is really odd. No one likes classes.”

Zetsu snorted, “Well I do.”

“Well good for you, odd ball.”

The class started then and Zetsu never did find out the obnoxious guy’s name.

“Hello class. Today we will be talking about how plants are different from other organisms.”

Zetsu grinned, and got ready for the lecture to start. He was pumped like never before.
Maybe it had been that Monster he had drank earlier or it could have been the fact that plant Biology was just really interesting.

Something told him he shouldn’t be enjoying class this much though. He shrugged, as long as he was happy, what did it matter?