Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Konan Goes Shopping

Konan loved to shop. It didn’t matter what she was shopping for, the mere act of shopping was what Konan liked. She loved spending money so shopping was perfect for her.
Konan called up her friends to go shopping today. Ino, Sakura, and Hinata were up for it. Karin, however, said she had other stuff to do. The four of them met up at the mall, Konan greeting everyone at the water fountain inside.

“Where do you guys want to go first?” Konan asked.

“I’ve been thinking of buying some black ripped up pants,” Sakura responded.

Konan stared blankly at her, “Why? I didn’t think you dressed like that.”

Konan’s eyes lit up then, “It has to do with a guy right?”

Sakura’s face turned as pink as her hair.

“Is it that Deidara guy? He dresses like that.”

Sakura looked ill, as if she had just eaten something bad. Konan wondered if she had said something that had upset her.

“What’s wrong?” Konan asked oblivious.

“It’s not Deidara that I’m trying to impress. I don’t even like him that much. He’s way too girly for me.”

Konan frowned, “Pain knows him and he says he’s a nice guy.”

Sakura groaned, “He’s just not my type.”

Konan shrugged, “Okay. So who is it that you’re trying to impress?”

Sakura smiled, “Do you know Sasuke Uchiha?”

Konan nodded slowly, “Yeah I do and I know he likes girls who dress like that but I’m not sure he’s a better choice than Deidara.”

Sakura frowned, “Look Konan I don’t tell you who to like. For the second time, Deidara isn’t my type. Sasuke is.”

Konan shrugged, “All right. It’s your life.”

Sakura sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

“Let’s just shop,” she replied.

Konan nodded, “Okay.”

The girls went to Hot Topic, where Sakura knew they would carry black ripped up pants.
When they walked in, they heard “Crawling” by Linkin Park.

“I love this song,” Konan stated.

Ino giggled, “Me too. Mike Shinoda’s such a good rapper.”

Sakura went over to the jeans section and looked for some black ripped up pants.
Konan went over to the jewelry and checked out the earrings. She saw some cute star earrings and asked a worker to open the case for her. Satisfied, Konan went over to find Sakura. She found her by the jeans section, deciding between some jeans.

“What’s the problem, Sakura?” Konan questioned.

“Oh, I’m just trying to figure out if I want the ripped up black jeans with the skulls on the back or without the skulls.”

Konan nodded, “Well the skulls on the back do look pretty cool.”

Sakura grinned, “Yeah I know. I’m just not sure if it looks too tacky.”

“It’s not tacky, if you like the skulls get them,” Konan replied to her uncertainty.

Sakura smiled brightly, “You’re right. I think I’ll get them.”

Konan went over to find Ino and Hinata. She found Ino looking at the head phones and
Hinata looking at the t-shirts.

“Are you guys ready?” She asked.

Ino nodded and so did Hinata.

The girls went to the cash register and paid for their purchases. When they were done they decided to get ice cream. Konan got cookies ‘n cream, Sakura got strawberry, Ino got banana and Hinata got chocolate. They sat down to eat their ice cream and started talking about boys.

“Who do you like Ino?” Konan asked.

Ino flushed, “I like Sai.”

Konan nodded, she had seen Sai around school. He was a sophomore and he was pretty pale, as if he didn’t go out in the sun much.

“What about you Hinata?” Sakura probed.

Hinata turned red, “There was this cute guy in my class, and his name is Sasori.”

Konan grinned, “Oh I definitely know him. He’s Deidara’s friend and he’s pretty cool. Good choice Hinata!”

Hinata smiled back and continued to eat her ice cream.

“We all know that you’re taken Konan,” Ino said.

Konan nodded, thinking fondly of Pain.

“I know who Sakura likes now,” Konan replied as Sakura ate her ice cream.

“Who is it?” Hinata asked.

“Sasuke,” she responded.

Hinata nodded and said, “He’s cool.”

Just then Konan saw Naruto pass by.

“Isn’t he your friend Hinata?” Konan replied, gesturing to Naruto.

She nodded and called the blonde haired boy over.

He came over and said hi to them all, fondly looking at Hinata.

“So what are you girls shopping for?”

Konan giggled, “Oh you know us girls just love to shop for everything and anything.”

Naruto laughed. He sat down with them and they started talking. When they were
done talking to Naruto the girls continued shopping for stuff they needed. Konan enjoyed shopping with her friends and they ended up spending a lot of time at the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys if I added too much dialogue and not enough descriptions. I'm going to try to fix that.