Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

The Pain never really ends

When Pain got home from his first day of being a junior he walked in his house and his jaw dropped. His mother was with that “guy” again. He hated Elliot he was such a freaking douche. His mom had started dating him a couple of months after his father had been murdered. The murderer was in jail, but even prison didn’t seem good enough for that scum bag.

He had killed his father because he was the manager of a big company of cars. The murderer wanted his job, and all his money. Every day that passed Pain felt a little bit worse about his father’s death, he felt his heart breaking in new ways, especially with Elliot in the picture.

He couldn’t stand the guy, he was rude to him, treated his mom like dirt and she still went out with him.
It bothered Pain tremendously. He wanted the best for his mother but she wasn’t keeping her or his best interests in perspective. He sighed and walked past his mother and her boyfriend on the couch.

He had almost gotten to his room when his mother said, “Oh hi Pain sweetie how was your first day as a junior?”

He grumbled something and looked at his mother square in the eye. “It was all right,” he said trying to contain his dislike as Elliot gripped his mother’s waist with his hand, in a possessive way.

Elliot decided to put his two sense in, which Pain didn’t need or even care for. “Are you still dating that harlot?”

Pain narrowed his eyes, “Don’t talk about Konan that way!!”

Elliot shrugged, “I can’t help your girlfriends’ a skank.”

Pain growled, leaned over the couch and punched Elliot in the jaw.
He yelled out and held his jaw in pain.

“How dare you!” He screamed at Pain.

Pain glared at him and went stomping up to his room.

“Pain we’re going to have a talk about your anger issues!” His mother yelled after him.

Anger issues, Pain scoffed. He knew what would solve them, getting that douche to leave him and his mother alone, and to never return. He couldn’t take Elliot’s insolent behavior anymore. He was about to snap, hell he had snapped. No one and he meant no one talked about Konan that way. Konan was a sweet girl, as sweet as they came. She wasn’t a skank at all.

She was his sweet heart, his soul mate. He loved her unconditionally. He sighed and tried to keep from crying. He needed to talk to someone, anyone who would understand. He couldn’t very well call up Konan and tell her what that douche of a boyfriend had said to him. She would be crushed and take it way too personally.

He decided to phone Itachi, he was a good friend and Pain would often rant to him about Elliot. Pain punched in Itachi’s number on his cell and waited for him to pick up. Busy. That was weird. Itachi’s phone was never busy, he must be talking to someone.

Pain shrugged off his distress and forced himself to be preoccupied with his homework. He took out his math and started working on it. He soon lost himself in it and completely forgot about his anger, for the time being anyway.