Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Trying to look like a True Rock Star

“Here Deidara,” Itachi said tossing his friend a stick of eye liner.

Deidara caught the object in his hands. He looked down at it, saw what it was and began to break out in a sweat. “You actually bought this for me?” He asked.

Itachi laughed, “Sasuke did. I told him I wanted to wear some for our band so I could make the girls swoon more.”

Deidara laughed, “I can’t believe he bought that.”

Itachi shrugged. Then he got a gleam in his eye and responded, “Now let’s get that eye liner on you.”

“You actually want to do that now?” Deidara questioned feeling a little bit nervous. What if this didn’t help? What if Sakura thought he was a queer?

“Of course, now do you want to do this or not?” Itachi asked hands firmly placed on his hips.

Damn, he was serious about helping him out. Deidara gulped and decided to be brave. If wearing a little bit of eye liner helped him get with Sakura then he was willing to try it.

“Alright, help me put on that damn stuff,” he said already dreading the outcome.

Thirty minutes later of Deidara struggling and fighting Itachi the eye liner had stayed on.
Itachi handed Deidara a hand mirror and Deidara’s eyes widened. Itachi had taken Deidara’s hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear, so he could apply the eye liner to both eyes.

“What do you think?” Itachi asked.

Deidara was shaking. Uh-oh Itachi thought, that was never good.

“This looks bad ass!” Deidara said jumping up and hugging his friend.

“Whoa Deidara calm down,” he replied laughing.

“I’m sorry Itachi, I just never thought eye liner would look this good on me!” He exclaimed.

Itachi chuckled, “Looks like you’ll have a girlfriend soon.”

Deidara smirked, “I hope so but if it doesn’t I’m still going to wear it, because it looks amazing on me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!