Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

A little flower named Nori

Zetsu was watering his plants by his windowsill in the afternoon. Since it was the weekend he didn’t have to work. He only worked five days a week and got weekends off. He smiled at his green, healthy plants, enjoying the calm mood they emitted. When he was done watering his plants he went to eat lunch. Going in the kitchen, he prepared a salad. Zetsu loved eating salads they were healthy and made him feel better throughout the day as opposed to if he ate junk food.

Zetsu took the last bite of his salad and cleaned his dishes. After he had finished cleaning up he went to get the mail. Once he got inside he reached inside his pocket for his key. He quickly found it and began to open his box. There wasn’t much in there but junk mail. He sighed, how typical. He was on his way out when he ran into a blonde girl. She grunted.

“Watch where you’re going, hmm,” she said in a masculine voice.

Zetsu squinted at the girl/ boy. “Are you a guy?” He asked.

The girl/ boy scoffed, “Yeah. What do you think?”

“Sorry you look pretty girly, especially with that eye liner,” he responded to the guy’s annoyed look.

The guy shrugged, “I’m only wearing it to impress a girl I like.”

Zetsu laughed, “Is she into rock stars?”

“Something like that, yeah,” he said.

“So what’s your name?” Zetsu questioned.

“My friends call me Dei but its Deidara,” he replied.

Deidara gave Zetsu a look, as if to say, your turn.

“My name’s Zetsu,” he said.

“Nice to meet you dude,” Deidra stated.

“You too,” he responded.

Suddenly the door to the post office opened. Zetsu’s heart stopped. It was Nori.
She walked in casually but when she saw Zetsu she smiled. “Hey Zetsu,” she said.

“Did you come to pick up some mail?” He asked.

She nodded, “Yeah. Is it the same with you?”

“Yup,” he replied.

There was a moment of silence and then Nori said something. “Would you like to come to my art show next Tuesday?”

“You’re an artist?” He questioned.

She nodded, “Yes and I’d love it if you would come to my exhibition.”

Zetsu didn’t see any problem in going to Nori’s art show. She was pretty and very kind. He very much wanted to go so he could see what she drew.

“I’d be glad to,” Zetsu responded.

Nori laughed and scribbled something on a piece of paper, “Here’s my number. Text me for the details.” She handed him the piece of paper and said goodbye to him.

When she had left Deidara turned to Zetsu. “Who was that?” He asked, smirking.

“Her name’s Nori and she came to my work place the other day asking for some flowers,” he said to his new friend.

Deidara grinned, “Good luck man.”

Zetsu frowned and wondered what he was talking about.

“I know you like her, don’t deny it,” he said laughing.

Oh. So that’s what he was talking about. “Thanks Deidara,” he said smiling.

Zetsu never knew he would meet such a nice guy or even that Nori would be this interested in
him. He didn’t mind of course, it was just peculiar. He had a feeling that his life might just change for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter guys! :)