Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Sharingan Eyes

For some senior year is the time when you become even more bad ass, for others it’s when you first begin to shine.

Itachi Uchiha was a handsome young man with jet black hair pulled back in a ponytail and a cocky attitude. He was a senior this year and this made him even more arrogant. Everyone thought he was cool, even his brother, Sasuke. All the girls swooned over him and had a crush on him. Itachi didn’t like any of them though. He was more interested in playing in his boy band, “The Akatsuki.” The other members were Deidara and Sasori on guitar, Hidan on drums and himself as the lead singer. As he wandered the halls looking for his fourth class that day, a fan girl came up to him.

“Oh my god Itachi!! You’re so dreamy!! Will you go out with me?”

Itachi frowned and sighed, “Is that the only reason you want to go out with me? Because I’m handsome?”

The fan girl frowned, “No. I also love your band, The Akatsuki. Your voice is sexy!!”

Itachi groaned, this girl was so shallow, but then again so were the other girls who liked him. So far he hadn’t found a girl who was deep and worth his time.

“I’m sorry but if that’s all you’ve got then no.”

“Bu-“ She said but Itachi had already started walking away.

When Itachi got to his classroom he saw Kisame sitting near the window.

“Hey Kisame,” he said walking up to his blue friend.

“Hey Itachi!” He said excitedly.

Itachi sat down next to him. Kisame was a good friend, Itachi had met him in middle school and the two had instantly clicked. He wasn’t into playing instruments though otherwise he would have let Kisame be in his band as well. Kisame was more into swimming and keeping an aquarium full of exotic fish. Kisame’s room was pretty cool. He had a huge aquarium on the side and his walls were painted a light blue.

“How’s your senior year going Kisame?”

Kisame shrugged, “It’s all right but I haven’t seen any cute girls in my classes. What about you Itachi?”

Itachi groaned, “All these fan girls are getting on my nerves. None of them are even worth my time, they’re all extremely shallow.”

Kisame frowned, “That sucks. I guess being popular has its down falls.”

Itachi nodded, “It does.”

The bell rang a minute later and their teacher walked in.

“Hello I’m Mr. Hatake and I’ll be your history teacher. Everyone take a seat and get ready to learn.”

Several people got off their desks and sat down in their chairs. Mr. Hatake started writing on the board and Itachi took out a notebook. He started taking notes and lost himself in the process.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been inspired like crazy!! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!! :D