Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Joining the Decorating Committee

“Hidan, do you want to join the decorating committee for this month’s Halloween dance?”

Hidan looked at the brunette girl with her hair in pigtails. He scoffed, “I’d rather cut off my arm than do that.”

The girl frowned, “I thought you were an artist and that you’d be interested.”

“Objection, I’m a digital artist,” he said.

“What’s the difference?” She questioned.

“There’s a huge difference,” he replied narrowing his eyes. What a stupid girl. Digital art relied on creativity, yes, but not on artistic skill.

Hidan grumbled and began to walk away when he saw Ino approaching.

“Hey Hidan!” She said smiling.

“Hey Ino,” he responded.

“I was thinking of joining the decorating committee, want to join with me?”

Hidan frowned, he sucked at art. He knew if he agreed though that he would get to hang out with Ino and get to know her better. “I’d love to,” he said wanting to get to know the blonde better.

The brunette who he had turned down earlier looked at him as if he was crazy. Maybe he was, but he really wanted a chance with Ino. He figured if he joined this silly thing he would begin to learn more about her. He already liked what he saw and he hoped she liked him as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Hidan developing a crush on Ino?