Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Konan and Pain go Costume Shopping

Konan wanted to get a costume for a Halloween party coming up at the end of the month. She told Pain about wanting to go costume shopping and he agreed to go with her. That’s why she loved him, he did things that most guys would never be caught doing.

“Are you ready to go babe?” Pain asked her when he showed up on her doorstep.

Konan laughed and said, “Yes. Are we going to that Halloween store that just opened up?”

Pain nodded and Konan squealed in delight. This caused the orange top to laugh. They went to his car and he took off to the store. Once inside Konan looked around, assessing each costume. She finally picked out a Little Red Riding Hood costume. She went to the changing room and tried it on. Coming out, Pain’s mouth dropped open.

“Does it look okay?” She questioned.

Pain nodded and gulped, “You look beautiful.”

Konan giggled, “Thanks.”

“Now let’s find you a costume,” she said.

“What, but I’m not going to dress up,” he replied.

Konan rolled her eyes, “We’re going to a costume party. You have to dress up!”

Pain sighed and after more begging from Konan decided to look for a costume.

He settled for a wolf. Konan burst out laughing.

“What?” He asked.

“We’re going as the big bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood,” she said trying to keep her voice steady.

Pain got the joke and laughed. “That’s a happy coincidence,” he replied.

Konan nodded and the two paid for their costumes. Konan could tell this was going to be a good Halloween. She could hardly wait for the party on the 31st.