Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Kisame Makes Halloween Cupcakes with Ami

Ami called Kisame two days after their date. Kisame answered on the third ring, eager to hear from her.

“Kisame, would you be willing to help me out with a Halloween bake sale?” She questioned.

Kisame laughed, “For you, sure.”

He heard Ami laugh and she replied, “Can you come over to my house then?”

“Sure dear, where do you live?” He asked.

Ami gave Kisame directions to her house and he wrote them down before hanging up with her. He left immediately after their call.

Kisame rang Ami’s door bell and the saucy siren appeared. She had on jean shorts that showed off her nicely developed legs. Kisame felt like he was staring. He quickly took his eyes off her after a full minute had passed since he had said anything.

“Are you ready to make some Boo cakes?” She asked.

He frowned, “What?”

She giggled, “Halloween cupcakes.”

He smirked, “Of course.”

Once the two were in the kitchen they began to flirt and flour clung to everything. They decorated the cupcakes once they had finished baking with white icing, black sprinkles and raisins.

“These look really good Ami,” Kisame said.

Ami turned pink, “Thanks but yours are really nice too.”

Kisame laughed, “Mine? You’re the better crafter.”

She giggled, “I guess, if you say so.”

“So what organization are you in that you have to bake Halloween cupcakes?” He asked.

“I’m in the Halloween committee for my church. We’re having a bash on the 31st but the bake sale comes first. Would you like to be my date?”

Kisame flushed, “Yes.”

Ami clapped her hands, “Oh thank you Kisame! You rock!”

When the two had finished decorating all of the cupcakes they sat in Ami’s living room, cuddling and watching silly reruns of some old Sitcom on TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. I'm going to update several of my stories today. Oh if you're a fan of my story, "Vampires can Love Too," I just updated. Check it out!