Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Deidara and Sakura’s Date

Deidara was extremely excited for his date with the spunky pink haired girl. They were going dancing at a Halloween club, only open in October. The blonde decided to wear a tight white shirt and dark blue jeans. His shoes were black converse and he had put on some eyeliner as well. Ever since Itachi had put the stuff on him, he had been applying it on every day. He liked the way it made him look dangerous.

Deidara went to Sakura’s house and waited for her to come out. When she did he looked at her with surprise. She was dressed up so cute, he thought. She had on a black tank top and a red skirt with tall zip up boots.

“Hi Dei, you look nice,” she said smiling.

“Right back at ya,” he responded.

The two went in Deidara’s cherry red Camaro and he drove off towards the club.
When they arrived to the Halloween club, they paid five dollars and went inside. The inside of the Halloween club was eerie but cool looking. There were people dressed up as vampires, ghouls, skeletons, angels, devils and more. The walls were covered in fake blood and the floor was littered with mysterious symbols that glowed in the dark.

The monster mash played and Deidara walked onto the dance floor. Sakura followed him and the two of them flailed their arms about like zombies would. The date was a success, because at the end of the night Sakura gave Deidara a long hug and told him she had enjoyed dancing with him. Deidara smiled at her, dropped her off at her house, and promised that they would get to hang out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! Aren't you guys lucky? Two updates in one day!! Booya!