Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Lights, Camera, Action!

The house was empty, except for the girl who was home alone. She walked into the living room and turned on the TV. She sat on the couch, watching a scary movie, completely oblivious of what the night was going to hold. Suddenly she heard a screeching noise. The girl jumped off the couch and neared the door she was hesitant because her parents had taught her to never go out at night. Still there was something funny going on.

She looked through the peep hole and saw nothing. Frowning, she unlocked the door and flung it open. Still nothing, how lame she thought. She was about to close the door when she saw a man in a ray of moonlight. He was bleeding and beat up. Her eyes widened at the horrible sight. The girl flinched at the sound of the man’s voice.

“Please h-elp me,” he pleaded.

She shivered, his voice sounded so pitiful and defeated. Her first instinct was to close the door and lock it but the man looked really hurt. Taking a chance, she walked out into the night and approached the man. He looked up at her and his eyes got a hopeful light in them. Something told her she was doing the right thing, even if he was a stranger. Dragging him with all her might she brought him into the house and set him onto the couch where the scary movie was still playing.

“Do you need anything sir?” She asked after shutting and locking the door.

“Yes, I’m terribly thirsty,” he responded.

She nodded and was about to go get him a glass of water when he grabbed her wrist.

“What is it?” She questioned.

“Come closer my dear,” he said spell binding her with his voice.
The girl could only comply, his voice blocking everything else out. She leaned in closer to him and he put his lips onto her neck. He bit down and then the girl cried out. After a minute of this she had fainted. The man smirked, blood smeared across his face.

He cackled and then someone called out, “Cut!”

Kakuzu stopped rolling the camera and came up to TenTen and Neji.

“Did I do something wrong again?” Neji asked.

Kakuzu shook his head, “You guys did really well that time.”

Both actors smiled and Kakuzu said, “This is going to make me legendary on Youtube.”

“You will make sure to put our real names in right?” Neji questioned.

“You bet,” Kakuzu said.

“This Halloween will be one to remember on Youtube,” Kakuzu said his face lighting up.

TenTen laughed, “I’m glad I could help. The first couple of times we did this we screwed up horribly.”

Kakuzu nodded, “True but you guys pulled it off in the end so don’t worry about all the mistakes you made.”

Both of them nodded and Kakuzu went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He opened the fridge and got himself a glass of water. After drinking an adequate amount he put it down on the table. The table shuddered then and Kakuzu frowned. There was a silver platter on the table. He didn’t remember that being there before. Taking the lid off the platter he screamed. There was a head and its eyes were blinking.

“Trick or treat,” it said eerily.

Again Kakuzu shrieked. Almost immediately Neji and TenTen walked in laughing at the sight. Kakuzu fumed, “Did you two plan this?”

“Maybe,” TenTen replied still laughing.

“Happy Halloween Kakuzu,” Neji said chuckling.

“Ha-ha. So who is this?” He questioned.

“My name is Rock Lee,” the head said.

Kakuzu nodded but didn’t look at him. He was still freaked out by it.
“We got you Kakuzu!” TenTen remarked smiling.

“That you did,” he said finally letting himself relax some.

Later that day Kakuzu put up the horror video up on Youtube. It had a hundred hits in less than an hour. Just like he had predicted he was going to be famous. He smiled and closed his laptop, trying to figure out what else he could do for Halloween.