Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Deidara’s Cherry Blossom

When Deidara got finished playing with his band he got off the stage and searched for Sakura. They had been texting constantly since their date and he had to admit things were moving in a positive direction. Two girls blocked his way then. One was a brunette and the other was a red head. Deidara frowned, what did they want?

The brunette squealed and said, “Oh Deidara you were so hot on the guitar!”

Deidara blinked rapidly; did he have fan girls now? That was odd; he had never had fan girls before. Yet here were two girls and one of them was fawning over him.

“You look super cool with that eye liner,” the red head replied.

Deidara laughed, this was beyond weird. “Um thanks but I’m looking for someone so,” he said trying to push his way past them.

They moved out of the way then and Deidara squeezed past them. After looking for Sakura for some time he found her by the punch bowl. He smiled walking up to her. “Hey angel,” he replied.

She turned around and saw him. Her eyes lit up
immediately. “Hi Dei,” she responded fondly.

Deidara smiled, she looked hot! Sakura was wearing a cream tank top and a dark brown skirt that stopped a little below her knee. She wore black boots that had several buckles on them and her hair was wavy at the edges.

She giggled then, “Something wrong?”

“No, I’m just stunned by your beauty,” he said meaning every word.

“Thanks you look nice too,” was her response.

He smirked; he had made sure to look nice. He had on a two layered shirt. The first layer was a bright red and the second a black. His shirt said rock on in white letters. His hair was in its usual ponytail and he had made sure to wear eye liner. He wore skinny blue jeans and converse that were checkered white and black.

“Thank you my dear,” he replied smiling.

A song came on then, it was slow and romantic. “Would you like to dance?” He questioned.

She nodded and the two of them went into the middle of the living room. Deidara put his hands around Sakura’s waist and she put hers on his neck. They began to sway to the music.

“I’m glad that I’m over Sasuke, you’re so much nicer and you’re incredibly handsome,” she said playing with his hair.

Deidara flushed, this was like a dream come true. He had never once thought he would be here with a girl as gorgeous and cool as Sakura.

Laughing he replied coolly, “I’m glad too. You deserve someone who will treat you right. Sasuke always treated you like dirt if I recall correctly.”

She nodded, “He did. I don’t know why I liked him so much. I was really foolish.” Her gaze was cast downwards.

Deidara frowned, “Hey everyone goes through stages of their life where they like someone based on the silliest things.”

Sakura looked up at him and smiled, “You’re so sweet.”

She leaned into him then and kissed him deeply. He was taken off guard by her sudden affection but he liked it nonetheless. After a brief minute had passed they separated and beaming at one another began to dance some more.

Deidara spent the rest of the night with Sakura and occasionally Sasori would talk to him. Trailing behind him was Hinata and the blonde couldn’t help but smirk. Had he told her how he felt? He thought. He found out the answer to that question quickly.

Before Deidara knew what was happening, Sasori and Hinata were laughing and talking together, the two of them completely inseparable. Deidara smiled, he was happy for his friend. He deserved a girl like Hinata, she was sweet and bashful like him but from this party he learned she could be chatty too.

Deidara just knew his life was going to surprise and shock him in wonderful and strange ways. He didn’t mind surprises, especially if they were as great as Sakura. Smiling to himself he commented on something Sasori had said.