Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

A God is in our presence

Being a junior is fun, you’re not a little kid anymore but you’re not quite an adult either. It can be hard though because for some this time is an awkward stage in life. For others this is when they find out who they really are.

Pain had orange hair, and an attitude to complement that fiery hair color. He was a junior this year and as he walked to class he saw several girls look his way and drool. Yeah he was awesome he thought with a smirk. Pain entered his first class, theater. He entered the classroom and sat down next to Kakuzu.

“Hey Kakuzu,” Pain said as he sat down next to him.

“Oh hey Pain,” he replied.

“What made you take this class?”

Kakuzu chuckled, “My parents said if I took it I would get $40.”

Pain laughed, “You and your money.”

The teacher walked in a minute later.

“Hello class my name is Kurenai Yuhi. I’m going to be your drama teacher this year.”

Everyone nodded and paid close attention.

“I want two of you guys to come up here and show us how to do a proper improv."

Pain raised his hand, “I’ll do it.”

He didn’t have anything to fear. He was good at acting.

Mrs. Yuhi smiled, “Okay who wants to join..” the teacher looked at her attendance sheet. “Pain?” She said finally.

A boy with a ponytail and a lazy look to him raised his hand. “I’ll do it.”

“All right, Shikamaru. Go on up with Pain.”

Pain got up and the boy named Shikamaru joined.

Once they were up there Shikamaru went up to Pain and asked him in a hushed voice, “What do you want to do?”

“Let’s pretend to be gay,” Pain said with a laugh.

Shikamaru chuckled, “All right. You start.”

Pain turned to Shikamaru then and got a shocked expression on his face, “Shikamaru!! Why do we never talk anymore?”

Shikamaru put on a hurt expression. “That’s not my fault. You’ve been seeing Paul behind my back haven’t you?”

Pain frowned, “What if I have? Can’t I have friends who aren’t only female?”

Shikamaru scoffed, “I saw you smooching with him. So don’t pretend to be only friends with this ‘Paul.’”

Pain looked annoyed, “You thought I was kissing Paul? That was a girl with really short hair. I only kissed her because she told me she had never been kissed before. She was eighteen for Christ’s sake!”

Shikamaru frowned, “I didn’t know you were bi?”

Pain sighed, “And after all those nights spent together..”

Shikamaru growled, “I think you’re lying. You were never interested in girls when I was with you.”

Pain groaned, “I didn’t tell you because I thought you would laugh at me.”

“I would never laugh at you,” Shikamaru said gently.

“Oh Shikamaru!!” Pain said gaily.

“Oh Pain!” Both guys hugged then.

Everyone laughed and started clapping.

When Pain and Shikamaru were back in their seats the teacher smiled and said, “Now that’s an effective improv.”

Pain turned to Shikamaru, “You’re pretty good Shikamaru.”

Shikamaru nodded, “You too.”

The rest of the class was enjoyable and fun. Pain could tell this was going to be a fun school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to make Pain take a theater class, and do a skit with Shikamaru, pretending to be gay. Lol. Enjoy!!! XD