Status: A work in progress

Akatsuki High

Religious Guy

Religion is a very debated topic. Some are religious, others aren’t. Whatever your religious views are, know, believing in a god or not doesn’t mean you are or aren’t a good person.

Hidan was a senior with silver hair and believed in the god, Jashin. His god wanted sacrifices and if in combat if you didn’t kill your opponent you would be damned. Hidan had killed three people so far. Two of them were because Hidan was defending himself, the last one was because they were hurting someone. As Hidan walked down the hallways a couple girls whistled. He smirked, yeah he was sexy. Hidan went to second class, Digital Design.

Hidan wasn’t as good at art as Deidara, but he excelled at computers. He entered his class and sat down at a seat next to the windows. He logged onto the computer and played Solitaire while he waited for his teacher to come in and start the class. Four minutes later the teacher walked in. The teacher introduced himself as “Asuma Sarutobi.”

He gave a long speech about not copying art, and gave them an assignment to create an ad for anything they wanted to. Hidan grinned, and opened up Firefox. He searched a hot looking jacket. He decided to advertise it for his assignment. He took a picture of the jacket and copied it onto a word document. He then tried to come up with a catchy slogan.

He came up with, “Buy this jacket! It’s to die for.” It was funny because there was a grim reaper depicted on the jacket.

The guy sitting next to him glanced over and said, “That’s pretty cool.”

Hidan looked at him, saw he was really pale, had a short haircut and was still looking up pictures.

“Thanks,” he said with a smile.

He talked a little bit to the guy and found out his name was Sai. He seemed like an interesting guy. He liked the same things Hidan liked, and he even liked his band, “The Akatsuki.” He was cool in Hidan’s book so far. Sai ended up using a man’s cologne to advertise. It was called, “Dark Chocolate.” Sai ended up using a slogan that went like, “Embrace the dark side.”

It was pretty humorous because the cologne itself was depicted as being darker and for bad guys. Hidan showed the teacher his advertisement and he smiled saying it was good. He went and saw Sai’s and said his was pretty good as well. The class ended and Hidan left. He thought this year might be interesting. It was his first year at this school after all.