Status: In Progress

30 Years Past

Girls Night Out

“Let’s get this night out started shall we?” Isabel said after she had gotten back from the bar with our first round of shots. It was my first ‘girls night out’ since I had become a vampire, I really had no clue what to do so I followed suit and did what the others did. As they say monkey see monkey do.

It was about 3 hours later and about 7 seven rounds of odd drinks past that I could actually feel somewhat buzzed, the curse of being a vampire means t takes three times as much for anything. Sookie had left our table to go find the bar for round 8, I was really surprised she was drinking let alone keeping up with three vampires, although I always sense something different about her from the beginning. I was staring off into the distance when I heard a familiar voice.
“Listen creep I don’t want you to buy me anything” I tore myself away from the wall and focused my attention back to the bar, some very tall and very muscular man was talking to Sookie. He leaned into her and was trying his best to dominate, I immediately stood up and flashed to the bar at vampire speed. I threw the guy across the room and turned to Sookie not realizing that everyone in the bar was now staring and it wasn't a human stare. Sookie scanned the bar and I could hear her choke on a gasp, I turned to see what she saw and immediately went deadly still. Staring back at me from everyone in the room were golden eyes, I should have guessed werewolves, their kind wasn’t too keen on my species. I slowly grabbed Sookies arm and started to head for the door hoping Pam and Isabel were already gone. We were just about to walk out the door with no problems when a big burly lumberjack looking man with dark scruff stopped us.
“This way Sookie hurry” He said grabbing Sookie before I could react, I did the only thing I could think of and that was to follow. As we winded through back rooms I couldn’t believe I was following a werewolf. I had only met one werewolf in my time and that was 30 years ago when I had taken a week trip to Australia. His name was Jude and I hadn’t found out he was a wolf until I was about to leave he had showed me the country while I was there and we had become good friends, it was only when I found out that he was a werewolf that I decided we shouldn’t be friends. I left Australia without another word and I haven’t seen him since, I have to admit that I missed his company and I was oddly attracted to the idea of polar opposites attracting but I had to listen to my head and not my heart. So after the trip I went home to Godric and continued life without telling anyone what had gone down, that’s usually how I lived my life, in secret. We finally emerged from the building and shockingly right next to my car, I looked from Sookie to the lumberjack confused.
“Valarie this is Alcide my werewolf friend from Mississippi, Alcide this is Valarie an old friend of Bills” Sookie introduced us and the wolf named Alcide stuck out his had. I returned the favor and shook his hand. It was always odd to interact with the hot running shifters and wolves because we vampires were dead cold.
“You all need to get out of here before those wolves come to their senses, when Russell was king he had all the wolves on vampire blood and now when they smell it they go crazy” ALcide opened the door for Sookie as I walked around to the other side of the car and got in, as soon as Alcide was clear of the car I floored it. As I sped away from the bar I glanced in my mirror and saw Alcide and a blonde haired man start running to a big white truck, that run looked oddly familiar.
“What wrong?” Sookie asked as she noticed my expression, I immediately configured my face to look normal and side glanced at her giving her a sly smirk.

We all met up back at my house after the spoiled night, thankfully Pam and Isabel were already there sitting on my porch. Sookie and I walked up to the door and I let everyone in.
“Well tonight was just splendid” Pam smirked sarcastically.
“Sorry about that I apparently don’t know how to act in a bar, I’ve kind of been cooped up in Dallas for a while” I shrugged my shoulders apologetically.
“Well thank god that’s all been taken care of” Isabel smiled kindly at me. I agreed with her by nodding my head, although I had fun in Dallas Godric was way too crazy for my taste especially after I had moved back to Bon Temps and reconnected with Eric Northman.
“I feel terrible for ruining the ‘girls night out’, but the nights not over yet so why don’t we go to a vampire friendly place like Fangtasia” I watched everyone for their reaction, after everything that had happened those three weeks ago I hadn’t seen Eric and now I was voluntarily wanting to go to his establishment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is the sequel, the main description may get changed a little bit because I'm still not completely sure where I want this to go but I wanted to get this out for my fans.
Comments Appreciated. =D