Status: In Progress

30 Years Past

The Pull

We walked in the doors of Fangtasia and it was like I was alive, I was in a place where I didn’t have to hide and I could truly be myself that was until I saw the tall blonde vampire sitting on his throne chair on display for the humans. I avoided his eyes and walked straight to the bar ordering a glass of O negative. I turned my back to the bar and watched my three friends dance to the music.
“Fascinating isn’t it, how the music moves people, how it gets the blood pumping” The male voice floated around in my head, I tried to fight facing him but it would happen eventually.
“Hello Eric” I turned and gave Eric a nod. I admired the man that I knew so well and came to the conclusion that if he worked the bar every night he would make so much more money. I hurried up and pushed all of those thoughts from my mind, I was starting over and it wasn’t going to involve being with Eric.
“So what brings you into my fine establishment this evening?” Eric leaned onto the bar top and gave me one of his sly sexy smiles, I could tell what he was trying to do but I wasn’t about to fall for his so-called charms.
“Girls night out” I said without any emotion or thought.
“Oh really” I could sense Eric’s hidden laughter.
“It wasn’t my idea, blame those three” I pointed to Isabel, Sookie, and Pam dancing.
“Ah I see, so what have you been up to, haven’t seen you around here ever since we got back from Dallas” Eric glided over to get himself a drink.
“Listen Eric when I said that I wanted to stay apart I meant it” I looked away not wanting to see what was going to go down next.
“I know you meant it when you said it, I’m just bound and determined to change your mind” He smirked and I was mentally kicking myself.
“Eric” I warned, “We aren’t going to do this anymore” I got out of my seat and started walking towards the girls. I glanced back at the bar and Eric was nowhere to be found, I shrugged it off and decided to dance with the girls.

It was getting close to the time that we would have to leave in order to be home before sunrise. We were all a little buzzed and or drunk so it was going to be a little hard to get home.
“Wait here I’ll go get the car” I slurred and walked out the door. I stumbled at vampire speed to my car and wound up stopping in front of a nice black convertible.
“Damnit” I hollered, how could I be so stupid, I kicked Eric’s car and started to lose my balance. When I should have hit the ground I didn’t, I looked round in shock only to find Eric holding me. I quickly fidgeted and tried to get out of his grasp but sadly I was stuck.
“Stop struggling” He whispered in my ear, I leaned back into him and listened intently to every syllable that he spoke. NO! My mind screamed at me and I straightened up and whipped around to face Eric.
“No!” This time I said it out loud and slightly hit Eric’s chest, “No” I said again, I was fighting everything that was natural to me.
“Why not” He whispered again just loud enough for me to hear with my vampire hearing.
“Because” I sighed, the side that wanted him was slightly winning. I continued to hit Eric trying to keep him away from me, because of my drunken state I wasn’t as strong as I could be and Eric started to over power me. He grabbed my hand and took it off his chest and pulled me close to him. For a few seconds I lost myself in his scent and the touch of him against me.
“No!” I called again but this time I didn’t have the strength to move or do anything to help my cause, “Eric” I breathed out as I tried to get out of his grasp.
“Valarie” He said and touched my chin gently and lifted my head to kiss me, and after that I was a lost cause. Eric stole my phone and texted Sookie telling her to take Isabel back to my house. Then he dragged me into his office and sat me on his desk then left the room. I sat there bewildered after everything that had just gone down he leaves me here alone. I laid down on the desk and spun the chair behind it around in circles.
“You always were odd when you were drunk” His voice came into the room and I quickly sat up to see him standing in the doorway with two glasses of a clear liquid that smelled of vanilla. He smiled a wicked smile and sped at me leaving the glasses to fall to the floor and crashing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter two i hope everyone is enjoying the sequel, more coming soon.
Comments Appreciated. =D