Stay With Me

Eleven

I looked at the dress that I had in my hands. It was strapless and black. There was lace over the bodice where there was purple.

"Baby, are you ready to go?" his voice yelled into the closet and knocked. I glanced at the closed door. My hair and makeup was already done. It was either this dress or just a simple black strapless one.

"Just give me a few minutes babe," I yelled to him. I pulled the purple and black dress over my hips and pulled it over the rest of my body. The dress went down to mid thigh: if that. And I loved it. It made me feel sexy. I smiled as I ran my hands over my hips. I slid on my black heels and looked at myself in the mirror. It's gonna be a good night. I'm wearing my favorite thong and my favorite heels. What could go wrong?

I walked over to the door and took a breath before opening the door. Sean leaned against the wall across from the walk in closet. He wore dark wash jeans and he wore a white dress shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and the top buttons were undone. He looked like sex on legs. Unf. Do we have to go out?

"You look gorgeous," he smiled at me. I swayed my hips more then usual as I walked over to him. My hair was in loose curls cascading down my back. "Baby," he murmured, "I'm gonna have to beat the guys off of you,"

"You're so sexy when you're mad," I looked at him through my lashes. His arms wrapped around my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"Do we have to go out?" he whispered in my ear and nipped the bottom of my ear. Unf. I wanna torture him with how I look now.

"Let's go," I smirked at him and latched onto his lips. The kiss was hungry, and passionate. Full of lust. I pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth. I knew this was his weakness and I was using it full to my advantage. Completely. I pulled away slightly and looked at him.

"Really?" he groaned. I giggled and grabbed his hand and led him out of the room to the stairs. I heard Danny, Claude, and Max talking at the bottom of the stairs, by the door. They've been waiting for a few minutes.

"Woah," Claude blurted out. A blush crossed my face as Sean grabbed my hip protectively. Unf, I love when he's all protective over me.

"Roo, no." I giggled. I walked down the stairs and felt all of the guys' eyes on me. My cheeks turned redder with the more I walked down the stairs. I walked over to Danny.

"Don't you look dapper? Meeting a girl?" I winked. Danny was wearing almost what Sean was wearing.

"Maybe," he winked.

"You look nice," I smiled leaning towards him to kiss his cheek. His lips brushed against my cheek.

"You too," he smiled as we pulled away. I did the same to Max and Claude. Their compliments made me blush. Danny's didn't. He was sweet, like Sean, but I knew he wasn't trying to woo me. The whole team completely approves of Sean and I, but that doesn't stop them from trying to woo me. Sean knew I wouldn't cheat. But if I was given a hall pass? I might use it. I walked back to Sean and kissed him. His arm went onto the small of my back.

"Told you I'd have to beat them off with a stick," he chuckled. I blushed.

"The limo is here," Max commented looking out the window then back at us.

***

I kissed Sean's neck as the music pounded in the walls of the club. It was some dubstep song. The strobe lights flashed around everywhere. His hands were hooked onto my hips as we danced on the floor. We left the VIP seating to dance. I had a few drinks tonight, but I wanted one more. Sometimes I felt bad drinking in front of him.

"Babe," I yelled. His eyes connected with mine, "I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll meet you in the lounge," he nodded. I kissed his lips softly before walking away from him to the bar. I passed through the grinding bodies. I got to the bar as I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around and saw a tall guy: blonde hair, blue eyes. He winked at me as our eyes connected. I shook my head and leaned against the bar.

"Cranberry juice and vodka please?" the bartender nodded. He knew me, I was a regular. Even before I came here with the boys. It's nice being recognized by someone that saw hundreds of thousands of people. He handed me the cup.

"Thank you sweets," I yelled to him over the music. I took a sip of the drink and sighed as the bittersweet taste burned through my throat. I began walking back over to the VIP area. I squeezed through the dancing bodies until I finally got to the lounge. I saw Sean sitting on the couch. I blew him a kiss as I began to swing my hips to the beat of the new song. I watched as he walked over to me.

"Mmm, baby. You shouldn't do that," he caught my lips in a searing kiss. His hands rested on my hips as he brought me closer. I ground my hips against him.

"I shouldn't do what?" I asked innocently.

"Be so sexy," he kissed my neck. "Move like that," he nipped at the spot he kissed. I took a sip of my drink and twisted around so I faced him. He looks so sexy, oh my god. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him.

"Take me home," I kissed him hard. I wanted to show him how much I wanted him right now. I've never been so sexually attracted to someone in my life. I bit his lip, harder then ever before. He pulled away, and looked at me. His eyes were darker then before.

"Danny!" Sean yelled as he turned us sideways, my hip was resting against his thigh. The music wasn't so loud in the lounge, Danny walked away from the girl he was talking to and over to us, "take her drink. We need to go." Sean's hands were holding me close to him. Danny nodded and looked behind me. Sean brought his hand up to my cheek and tilted my face to him. He crashed his lips to mine. Our tongues fought for dominance until Danny cleared his throat. I handed him my drink and I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. Even though I was buzzed, the fact that Danny saw Sean and I making out embarrassed me.

Sean grabbed my hand and led me out of the club. We didn't say goodbye to anyone. They all knew what was going to happen. The heat of the June night didn't stop us from touching each other. If anything, it increased it. We had too many clothes on. Way too many. We saw the limo and I dragged him towards. I swung the door open and hopped in. Sean got in and pushed me so I was laying down on the seat.

"Back to your house, Mr. Couturier?" the driver asked through the little window.

"Yeah," he responded slamming the door shut. Sean leaned over me and began kissing from my neck down to my collarbone. Is he expecting me not to rip his clothes off?
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 This was basically one of my favorite chapters to write.
On a hockey note: Happy Canada Day! Happy Free Agency Day! Also, someone should stop me from looking at flyers tags on tumblr and the players tags on tumblr. And I shouldn't watch flyers videos on youtube. asdfghjkl.