Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The hospital again and again... Who are you??

We all finally made it to the hospital and they rush me to an operating room. "they fix my bust head and finally put me in a room to recover." Kevin and joe were with jessy she had to get her foot wrapped it was sprained.

Nick was in my room and I was asleep. "Hey doctor, when will she wake up? Nick asked." She should wake up any minute now. The doctor said. "Nick nodded, thank you for helping her." This is her 3rd time being in here, I would not like to see her face again. The doctor said all stricked. "Nick nodded inagreement, I promise Nick said." good the doctor said as left. "Nick just sat there holding my hand."

Kevin and Joe finally come into the room. "Is she awake yet? Kevin asked."
Not yet, but she will any minute. Nick said. "They both nod at Nick and sit down." Nick looks at them, we're is Jessy? "Oh, she has to get her foot wrapped we told her just come in here when she was done. Joe said." She didn't care to be alone? Nick questioned. "Joe shook his head no." She is just right outside the door. Joe said. "Oh, Nick said nodding looking at me again."
I slowly groaned and shuffled in the sheets. "Nick and everyone focused on me." Sarah are you awake? The guy asked beside me. "I opened my eyes alittle and just stared at everyone confused." Who are you? I asked. " the two guys sitting down were wide eyes staring back in forth at each other." You don't know who we are? The mystery guy asked. "I just shook my head no and stared at them." Ill get the doctor. The straight haired guy said as he rushed out of the room. "I looked at them, so what are your names? I asked." I'm Kevin the curled hair guy said from across the room.
"the guy beside me looked at me." Im Nick, please tell me you remember me. He said desperately.

"I just shook my head no." I'm sorry Nick. I said. "Nick sighed and leaned back in his chair." Soon anther guy came in and walked over to me. "Hello Sarah I'm doctor sparsely." So I hear you dot remember anything am I correct? He asked. "that is correct everyone said." the doctor took out alittle light. "ima have to asked you to follow the light with your eyes for me as he flashed the light in my eyes." hmm the doctor said, no permanent damage. "I'd say a few months of memory loss or she might not get her memory back at all it depends on how hard she hit her head. The doctor said." thanks doctor. Nick said. "How do we help her get her memory back? Kevin asked." Just do normal routines and she should get it back slowly. The doctor said. "Everyone nodded and looked kinda relieved."

The long haired guy came in with a girl about my age. "SARAH!! The long haired guy said rushing over to me, but Nick stopped him and shook his head no." The long haired guy looked confused. "She has memory loss Joe. Nick said." Joe frowned and looked at me with sympathy eyes. "Well I'm joe and this is jessy. joe said." hi I said smiling. "Can I Uhh leave? I asked." The doctor nodded, but gave Nick a look. "Nick just nods and helps me up."

Let's go home. Nick said. "We all walk down the hall and down to the main lobby." Nick held my hand as we walked toward the desk and Nick payed the lady. "He held my hand tighter and walked me to the jeep." He helped me up into the back and got in with me and sat down beside me. "I buggled up and so did everyone else and we drove off and went home."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this chapter. "Some one wrote omg gosh." I don't know if it was good or bad.... :/ let me know If you like my story. Love Sarah xoxo