Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

The talk

Nick stared at me in shocked. "I thought you hated me? Nick questioned." I shook my head no. "Nick nodded, but slowly motioned me into his room." I sat on his bed and looked up at him. "We need to talk. I said." Nick nodded in agreement. "I was quiet for a moment trying to figure out what to say first, but Nick decided to speak first." Are you really going to marry my brother? Nick asked. "I just nodded and looked down." Why though? Nick asked. "I guess I always loved him since the water cliff accident. I said." Nick looked kinda angry. "So you loved him even when we dated? Nick asked in an angry tone."

I looked up at him with anger in my eyes. "We'll last time I check I wasn't the one to blame, Mr. I write a song for his ex. I snapped back. "Well I guess I deserved that one, I did break your heart. Nick said in a mumble." I wiped the hot tears from my eyes. "Nick was staring at me." When I broke up with you I did it to protect you. Nick said. "I raised my eyebrow at him." Why? I said. "Nick sighed and sat down beside me." Miley was going to ruin your life. Nick said. "To late for that. I mumbled." Nick reached up and wiped the tear coming from my right eye. "I really love you Sarah. Nick said."

I stood up. "Well I'm marrying Joe, so you are too late. I said."
Nick stood up and grabbed my shoulder and made me look him in the eyes. "You are only 18 you still have time to make the right decision. Nick said." I slapped his hand away. "What's that huh? To marry you instead of Joe? I said in a snappy way." Nick nodded, well yeah. "I Looked up at him." Well too fucking bad. I snapped. "This time Nick snapped back." Why are you being like this? Nick asked in an angry way. "Because I said snapping back." That's not a reason Sarah! Tell me why! Nick shouted back. "So I can stop fucking being in love with you and Joe at the same time!! I yelled." Than only love me! Nick yelled back. "I just stared at him with sad eyes." I can't Nick. I said in a whisper.

"Nick grabs my shoulders and made me look up at him again."
Why not? Nick said as he out his forehead against mine. "I love Joe I can't hurt him. I said." Nick wiped some hair out of my face, but you don't love him Sarah I can't see it in your eyes. He said.
"Yes I do love him. I said in a soft voice." Nick shook his head no. "You just think you do because he was there for you when you were fragile. Nick said." I shook my head no. "He's my bestfriend. I said in a soft voice." Nick smiled, I know he is. "I just I can't....I... I don't know what to do? I sobbed." Nick wrapped his arms around me. "I need my brother. I said sobbing." Nick nodded, well I'll be in my room when you sort out your thoughts okay Sarah? Nick said. "I got out of Nicks arms and walked down stairs." Brother? I said in a sob...

"Brother I need you. I said sobbing." Kevin got up faster than speed of lighting and picked me up in a hug. "It's okay it's okay. Kevin said." Joe was just staring at me with hurt in his eyes. "Kevin looked at Joe." Sarah and I are going for a little drive to clear our heads. Kevin said, we will be back in an hour or two. "Kevin carried me out of the house into his jeep." I just sat there staring off into space as we drove off. "A half an hour later I started Snelling saltwater." I looked at Kevin and he had a serious look on his face which kinda scared me. "I looked out my window again and we finally stopped and parked at the beach."

Kevin got out and walked over to my door and got me out of the jeep. "He carried me onto the shore and sat me down on the sand and he plopped down next to me and sighed really big."
I just sat there I really didn't know how to start the conversation. "Kevin finally looked at me." I don't like it when you cry. He said. "I'm sorry. I said." Are you okay brother? I asked. "Kevin nodded, but the real question is are you okay? He asked." I sighed, but nodded. "I feel better than before. I got out of the house. I said."
You know Nick really loves you. Kevin said. "I looked up at him in shock." Kevin chuckled. "Don't act like you havnt heard that
before. I heard you and nick screaming at each other. He said."

I chuckled too and looked down. "What about Joe? I asked." Kevin looked at me. "You want the complete truth? He said." I nodded. "Well Joe thinks your better off with Nick. Kevin said."
Why? I thought he wanted to marry me? I said. "Kevin laughed, well I think he's finally getting the picture of only thinking of you as a bestfriend. Kevin said." Oh? I questioned. "Yeah, I saw him staring out the window at this brunette a few hours ago. Kevin said laughing." I rolled my eyes but laughed. "Well that's Joe for you. I said." Kevin looked at me. "Don't you feel better since you had some time to think? He asked." I just nodded, well yeah I was so frustrated at nick yelling at me I thought I was going to beat his head in. I said. "Kevin chuckled, well if you weren't going to do it, I would have. He said." I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "Kevin nudged me back." Well I say we go back home and sort everything out and make you happy again. Kevin said. "Sounds good to me. I said getting up." We both walked back to the jeep and headed back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay a lot of drama and confusion. "I hope you like it love Sarah xoxo."