‹ Prequel: Can't Stop Lovin' You
Status: Active

Where Have You Been?

#11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
“Scolded a girl off his sight, Jack Barakat wants the best for his son?”

Jack Barakat, the guitarist of quiet well-known American band, All Time Low scolded a girl off his sight in Virginia right after the band’s show last night and he didn’t hesitate at all. This group of girls was waiting for him to come out and meet them but found Jack Barakat barely care about their existence there. From what the girls told us, he was carrying a little boy but he was not even his nephew. Then he was followed by a girl who the fans barely recognize before getting inside the ambulance. So what does this mean? A little guy who looked a lot like Jack suddenly appears and Jack Barakat started to scold the girls who made his dreams come true? Who could this little guy might be? Who was the female figure who followed him right to the ambulance? Jack Barakat, the world has their eyes on you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


“Woah.. That’s harsh.” Rian said, almost whispering.

“Should we tell Jack about this?” Riley asked, looking up to Alex and the rest of the band member.

“Guys, my mention tab is exploding. Everyone is asking me about Jack.” Alex said as he stared at his phone, not believing at what he was looking at.

It was barely 10 am when the band gathered and found that the internet has a lot of mean things to say about Jack meanwhile the guy himself was still asleep next to his son and Savannah. Jack knew Savannah needed a strong figure of man to help her through the situation and so did Shane. So he was going to redeem his mistakes back in the day by staying.

“How can they talk trash about Jack? I mean, it was a kid and they sold us over their disappointment of failing to talk or to take a picture with us? I stayed and hang around in the venue for like fifteen minutes and the backstage girls did have a picture with me!” Alex put out his emotion. “What do we do now, Flyzik?”

“We have to be at Maryland in precisely 8 hours to set up everything.” Flyzik sighed, indicating a little stress. “The media is too much to handle right now. Has he woken up just yet?” He added, motioning Jack inside the ER.

The band looked at each other and shrugged, giving Flyzik the same expression and it didn’t please him. Somebody has to get inside there and spill the bitter truth to Jack to know what their next move is. Whether to deny the rumor or completely admitting that the little guy he carried was indeed his very own son from his long lost girl friend.

Riley thought that Alex could help them to talk to Jack meanwhile she could try to talk to Savannah, and from where Flyzik was standing; it was the only choice he had. But before Riley could enter the ER, Savannah walked out and gave them one of those sad confused little smile.

Savannah heard everything and there was nothing she missed. The last time she left, she wanted to avoid this to ever happen. To see her best friends’ band torn apart to pieces just because she decided to come back and let the band knew the ugly truth.

“How’s Shane?” Zack tried to break the tension filling the waiting room.

“He’s okay. The doctor checked him up this morning and said that he would be just okay when he woke up.” Savannah said before her voice cracked. “I should have never come back.” She whispered and looked down, but Zack caught that.

“What are you saying, Van? You’re definitely an inspiration here.” Zack said, approaching her and pull her into a friendly hug.

“I ruin everything. I read those awful articles. I could still get the hell out of your life, guys. Deny the rumor, I bet Jack wouldn’t mind. I’ll be fine without his existence.”

“Yes you will, but Shane wont. He found out about his dad and he deserved something more than knowing who his father is. He deserves to be a part of Jack’s life and he deserves Jack in his life. Come on Van, you’ve kept him away from Jack for four years. That is torture for the little guy.” Riley said as she asked Savannah to looks up to her eyes.

Savannah was scared. She didn’t want to hear the horrible stuff the media has to say about her. She was not one of Jack’s one night standing and she clearly deserves a better nickname than attention seeker whore.

She knew Jack better than any other fangirls in the world do. She wouldn’t mind sharing Jack with them, because Savannah knew that Jack was not hers entirely, he also belongs to his fans. But there is one thing Savannah knew for sure. She was more than attention seeker whore.

“We’ll talk to Jack about this, and we’ll clear everything. All Time Low will be fine, Van. Trust me.” Alex rubbed Savannah’s upper arm in a soothing manner.

“Talk to me about what, Alex?” Jack said and it surprised all of us.

Savannah looked up to Alex, begging him not to tell Jack the real bitter truth. Jack hadn’t been on his phone for quiet a while and it was okay. But Jack sensed something was wrong and just like the night before, he checked his twitter only to find some nasty comments and articles about Savannah and Shane.

“I didn’t mean to scold the girl. I only wanted her to move so I can take Shane into the ambulance. He needed a treatment!” Jack tried to defend himself.

“You read them, what do you say, Jack?” Flyzik asked as Savannah took Jack’s hand.

“I can still leave. We can pretend that this never happened.” Savannah whispered as Jack’s eyes were widened.

“I let you go for four years and I had to miss Shane’s wonderful childhood, I'm not going to do it ever again. Savannah, I'm sorry I have been such a coward that I made you feel like you ruined my life, but I'm not going to do it this time.” Jack looked into Savannah’s beautiful green eyes.

“You deserve better, Jack. I'm so sorry.” Savannah sobbed but Jack shook his head lightly as he smiled and kissed her head.

“We should do a press conference, if that’s not too much to ask. I want to clear this whole thing. I want them to know who Shane is to me. And if it doesn’t work out, and they hate our band for what I did, I will leave.” Jack said certainly without any tremble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any ideas of what should be up on the next chapter? send me some feedbacks!

And thank you for commenting, everyone! Enjoy this one <33333
-Amelia