Status: refer to There's You and There's Me

Kryptonite

My Hearts a Stereo, It Beats For You So Listen Close

Cory always woke up before me but that wasn't saying much, old people had dinner before I woke up on some days. Most of the time she just let me be, wasting away my day through sleep, plus it just wasn't worth the glare. When I woke up before I was personally ready I was a bitch the rest of the day, no one could talk around me, let alone to me without being yelled at. Cory knew this more than anyone because she, and our other best friend Andy, were the only people that managed to make me feel better whenever I was in this shit mood. Cory used this to her advantage when she awoke me way too early.
I groaned, blinking my eyes in misery before holding them closed, trying to block out the light that escaped through the window above me. I pulled the blanket tighter around me as I ducked under it curling up into a ball in the middle of the bed.
"Wake up!" Cory yelled her voice bouncing back and forth on the walls of my ears.
"Noooooo!" I yelled poking my head out to glare at her.
"Yes!" She yelled back at me before I heard her footsteps retreat out of the room. I sighed and relief and readjusted myself trying to drift back to sleep, ignoring my best friends requests.
My eyes were fluttering and I was nearing sleep again when two identical bodies shoved their tiny body party into my stomach.
I yelped in pain, slamming up in a flash, clenching at my stomach. The two twins stared at me innocently both giggling. I gave them a weak smile before looking past them at the laughing Cory. My nose scrunched up close to my eyes and lips flared, this look was beyond a glare. The twins stared at my scared while Cory just continued to laugh.
"earmuffs." I told the twins watching them put their hands over their ears.
"Bitch!" I screamed.
Cory just rolled her eyes, picking up Jeremy and walking out of the guest room. I sighed as Oliver jumped into my arms, and I following her out into the living room, where Cindy and her husband, Damien, were lounging on the couch in what only can be described as their Sunday's best. It was then that I realized I was the only not dressed up. Oliver and Jeremy were in matching suits and Cory was wearing her coral day dress. I blushed staring down at my patterned shorts and large cat tee.
"Sorry, I didn't get the memo." I nervously joked.
"Oh, Sam good, you're up. We're almost running late." Cindy said marching over to me giving me a quick hug, handing Oliver over to Cory before turning me right back around to the room. "I need you to put on your dress, Cory told me she informed you before hand of our formal Sunday lunches at the main house." Cindy explained after staring at my confused face for a while.
"Oh yeah." I mumbled as Cindy shoved me towards my bag at the foot of the guest bed.
"I'm glad you only take 5 minuets to get ready." Cindy said giving me another hug with a sweet smile.
"Me too." I said laughing as I turned away from her stripping of my beyond casual clothes and yanking on my tights.
"You're a magic worker, you are Sam." Cindy said when I finally turned back around to her. I laughed hopping into my heels and looping my camera around my neck before following her lead to Damien, who was waiting impatiently. His face was written with irrtation but it was hard to take him seriously when he was holding hands with both of his mini-mes, it was just cute. I smiled at the scene quickly snapping a picture much to Damien's surprise.
"Wait, I wasn't ready." He said pouting I laughed snapping another one of his sad face which just made him more mad.
"Come on Sam, do a good one." He said picking his kids up and smiling with them. I quickly snapped a pose picture before Cindy moved past me with a huff.
"We don't have time for this." She said taking Oliver in one hand and Damien's hand before leading us out of their house.
I had never been to the Daly farm but it was beautiful. The house we just left was one stone built house out of five and it was the smallest,which that was saying something because it was a 4 bedroom house. The biggest laid straight ahead, the other's alternating on either side of the landscape, all the houses were connected by a slender gravel path with a stone wall on either side. Next to each of the house dotted various farm animals that paddled about the bright green grass. It was all amazing. It was a photographers dream. I stopped multiple times, Cory at my side just smiling to herself.
"Sam, Cory!" Jeremy and Oliver yelled and we turned to see that the family of four was already at the main house leaving us halfway there.
Cory and I giggled before Cory took off running, which she did remarkably in 4 inch heels, turning back only to taunt me by sticking her tongue out at me. I shook my head at me best friend before trying my best to keep up with her. I was not only, no where near as talented in heels as she was but I was also crazy lazy so by the time I had caught up to the house Cory had finished catching her breath and was just laughing.
"Bitch." I mumbled in between gasps.
Damien swung open the door and led us all into the house. The rest of the Daly farm clan was waiting in the living room, all of the nine of them. I smiled at them all happy to see them. I maneuvered my way around Damien and Cindy, helping them out by taking the twins and followed Cory further into the living room. That was when I was surprised again by the One Direction boys. There next to Cory's grandmother was Niall Horan and on the other side of him was Liam Payne.
Cory turned to me with a wide smile. "Surprise!" She said and I just stared at her dumbfounded.
"Cory said she wanted to surprise you by inviting your boyfriends." Grandma Connie said standing up from her spot next to Niall to give Cory a hug followed by me.
"Oh no, we're-" Liam started from his seat where he was major league blushing.
"not dating totally not" I finished Liam's sentence blushing myself.
"Well why not?" Connie asked turning back to him. "You two would make such a cute couple." She said reaching over and looping an arm around me.
"No No Grandma," a small teen voice piped up behind her. "He's dating a dancer." Cora, Cindy's 13 year old cousin said smiling at Liam and then at me.
"Hey Sammie!" She said attacking my stomach, I smiled down at the girl. She was the only other person besides Cory who called me that because Cora worshiped her.
"Hey Cor," I said smiling hugging her back.
Corbin, her older brother, who had been sitting down next to Liam, got up and offered me his seat after giving me a quick hug.
"Thank you." I said with a smile before collapsing into the couch.
I sighed and turned to Liam who was looking mighty stunned. I laughed at him holding Oliver tight in a hug while Jeremy crawled out of my lap and into Liam's.
"So Liam, what has brought you to Daly manor?" I asked
"Well Niall forgot that he can't drive." He said with a nod.
"Oh yeah."
"Ya, and Louis' gone to Spain with Eleanor and Harry's mom took him home, and I just wanted to come." Liam explained.
"Cute. I forget the same thing too, except the opposite." I said with a chuckle causing Liam to laugh as well.
"So how are things with you an Danielle?" I asked smirking at him after our laughter had died.
"Awesome." He said with a smile staring down at Jeremy. "She's back in London, she has a show at the end of the week."
"Ohhh."
"Hey, you should come! I think she'd love it if you were there." Liam said he's face lighting up as his smile did.
"Then oh well of course." I said with a chuckle.“Alright lunch is on the table.” I heard from behind me and I turned to see Catherine standing tall and proud before her masterpiece that sat on the table.
I smirked, giving Oliver to Cindy and hopped up to attack Catherine in a hug. I was quickly attacked myself by Cory joining the hug.
“Aunt Catherine!” Cory squealed into my back.
“Hey girlies, good to see you.” Catherine said with a large smile.
“Alright, Alright I’m hungry.” Caleb, Cory’s cousin, said throwing an arm around both Cory and I leading us to the table.
“Me too.” Niall said running up beside me giving us a goofy smile causing Cory to giggle.
“Caleb, this is my boyfriend, Niall.” She said gesturing over to him.
“We know, we had a little chat before you gals got here. Got yourself your dream boy didn’t ya, Cory?” Chris, Caleb’s twin said coming up on Niall’s side and giving him a slap on the back.
“Yes I did.” Cory said separating herself from Caleb and reattaching to Niall, which he was very glad about.
I rolled my eyes at them and looked back to see Cora talking up to Liam very excitedly. I locked eyes with him and chuckled nodding my head over to the table. He nodded and lead Cora over to the table.
“Everyone find your seat.” Cory’s grandpa Conrad said from his already seated position at the head of the table. After 5 minutes of more mingling and moving about, everyone had sat down, all 19 of us. A simple Daly lunch was the equivalent of an exclusive dinner party to everyone else. I could never get use to this family. Niall on the other hand got it instantly and I was just happy for it. In fact most of the table’s conversations were centered around Niall and Cory. Grandpa Conrad had an instant liking of him as well as Liam, they had talked about their childhood, with Cindy and I interjecting embarrassing childhood things about Cory’s, her matching with stories about me, they discussed what tour life was compared to their normal life, they fought over sports and then the future. After this meal, you would have thought that Niall and Liam had been best mates with Caleb and Chris, and all of the Daly women were smitten by them. Niall was impressing everyone, like when Cory’s uncle Connor had to go feed the animals at the end of the meal, Niall offered to help resulting in Connor belting to Cory, that she better not let this one go. Cory joined them and just like that the table was silent. I smirked down at my plate, the girl knew how to make an exit.
“So Sam, Cory tells me that you dropped out of school, is this true?” Her grandfather asked me raising an eyebrow at me, I swear they acted more like my family than my own. We had managed to stay away from this topic when discussing the future, that I was thankful for because for everyone else it was kind of a downer subject.
“Yeah I did. It’s just that college isn’t for everyone and I already know exactly what I want to do.” I explained to him with respect.
“That I can understand.” He said nodding to himself as he stared out at the window.
“So how is it going?” Cora asked poking her head past everyone to look at me regarding my life without a college education.
“Good I have a good job and my boss is letting me go on tour in about a month.” I said with a nod.
Liam turned to me then with hawk eyes. “You're a musician?” He asked and it caused every single person at the table to laugh.
“No.”
“Are you kidding me?” Caleb asked laughing so hard he was almost crying.
“Sam is by far the laziest person on the planet, she couldn’t commit to that much work.” Chris said giving me a wink.
“Rude.” His mom Sarah said before she poked him with her fork.
I laughed at him, sticking my tongue at him. “No I’m a photographer.” I told Liam calmly.
“The best.” Grandma Connie said with a kind smile.
“So why are you going on tour?” he asked still confused.
“I’m a band photographer, so I’m gonna take pictures of their show and their life on tour.” I explained.
“That’s really cool actually.” Liam said with an approving nod.
“The musician's life without the talent.” Caleb said dodging a fork attack from his mother.
“There’s always a loophole.” I said with a shrug and smirk.
“It’s 1:15.” Corbin said interrupting that topic completely, hopping up from his seat and shooting to the couch like a rocket.
“Match Time!” Grandpa Conrad said moving quickly to his own spot.
“Come on!” I said smiling and grabbed Liam’s hand dragging him to the couch before Caleb and Chris jumped on top of us.
I laughed under all the pile of boys. “Chris, get Cory and Niall!” I yelled under his brother’s ass.
He groaned and listened to me.
“So you like football?” Liam asked me but not taking his eyes off the screen.
“That is correct, probably the only sport I do.” I said with a chuckle.
“Cool.” He said mesmerized by the television like all the other boys around me.
The women behind us were a sad stereotype as the cleaned the table and dishes laughing at their boys and gossiping. I smiled, glad that football exists.
“What did I miss?” Niall yelled looking frantic before laying across the five bodies on the couch that was Corbin, Liam, Chris, Caleb and I.
“Nothing much, William Lexington just made it through their middlers.” Caleb explained in a monotone voice.
Cory walked, slowly across the room pausing in front of the tv until everyone yelled at her to move.
“You’re a better door than a window.” I mumbled with a chuckle at my best friend as she came and sat in front of me.
“I know.” Cory said with a smirk.

The match ended after 2 hours, our team winning by 3-2 so everyone was in a good mood. But it quickly became the time that Liam and Niall had to leave. Cory and I lead then to Liam’s car which turned out to be Niall’s dads.
“So did you guys have a good time?” Cory said, biting her lip, something I noticed that happened only when she was nervous.
“Of course we did.” Niall said wrapping an arm around her and kissing her.
“EW!” I squealed before laughing with Liam. “Other people guys.” I said motioning to myself and Liam.
“Sorry.” Niall said buring his head in Cory’s neck.
“I’m not.” Cory said with a smirk.
“I know.” I said laughing at her.
“Anyway,” Liam said “It was really fun hanging out with you guys. Cory,” He said shoving Niall away to give her a quick hug. “Your family is brilliant, best jolly i’ve had in awhile.” He said with a genuine.
“Wait til you meet the Patterson’s.” Cory said looking over at me and laughing. I shook my head at her.
“Niall, we really do have to hang out.” I said going over to him to give him a hug.
“Oh yeah most definitely, let’s play footy sometime.” He said with a cute smile.
“Okay cool.” I said before stepping back into Liam.
I turned around and made a ridiculous surprised face to get him laugh at me, it worked.
“Oh Sam.” He said shaking his head at me before pulling me quickly into a hug. He lifted me up and swung me around.
“Leeeeeam!” I screamed as he squeezed my stomach tight.
“I’ll see you for sure on Friday.” He said nodding for me.
“Yes, I told you, but probably before then too.” I said after catching me breath.
“Okay good.” He said walking backwards before giving me a salute. I rolled my eyes and turned to see Niall and Cory kissing goodbye.
I smiled at them, just feeling really happy for my best friend. The two pulled apart whispering to each other before one last hug and bye. As he got into the car he blew her a kiss, which she caught. I rolled my eyes at the couple as Liam drove away.
Cory sighed and turned to me looping her arm around me in a hug. I patted her hair down.
“I’m so happy that you’re spontaneous” I said into her hug.
She just laughed and hugged me tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey subscribers I'm so sorry that this took so long. It's been nearly a month and I hadn't even realised until this week but I tried extra hard to make this a good one even though it's just a filler. fillers a by far the hardest to write. Alright well thanks new readers I hop you like this and feel free to comment and subscribe. As promised Stereo Hearts off of their up all night dvd is amazing I love Niall and Harry signing Narry is magical http://youtu.be/j8IAQj7Iqjc Thanks so much I love you.