Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Long Everything.

When I woke up this morning, I kind of dreaded it. I was still in pain, due to Paul and I really didn’t want to leave the pack. Sam thinks it is best, I have to listen to him.

I had a hell of a time getting dressed this morning, I did not enjoy it. Emily came up halfway when I was and assisted me.

Emily and Kayla had packed my bags, it really pissed me off cause I couldn’t walk still and I didn’t want anyone doing anything for me. They knew it but still continued to do it.
Before I left, I hugged Sam and Emily then hopped into the truck with Jake and Kayla; we were off to the Cullens in Forks.

I had help into the house, I sat onto the couch and Esme` was speaking with Kayla and Jake. I cut in saying everyone could visit me, when Jasper had tried to get Kayla; it happened in the blink of an eye. I saw everyone have worry across their faces, Edward and Emmett drug Jasper to the backyard as Jake followed turning into wolf.

“Shit..” I said as I struggled to stand up, Jake was growling at them and ready to pounce. Esme tried to grab my arm and stop me from walking.

“Jake..stop.” I said in obvious pain as I sort of limped and struggled out the back door to the yard, Kayla had followed behind Jake, she looked worried and sort of scared.

He didn’t listen to me, he started circling as Emmett and Edward got into position to attack if Jake made a sudden move. I went to the middle of his circle that he was making, “Jake!”
The growling stopped as he looked at me, “Stop, Jasper didn’t mean to do it. Don’t make this into a big deal, I understand that you are angry and shit but don’t do this shit.”

He growled again before whimpering and walking over to Kayla, he nuzzled her face. I smiled and looked to Jasper, he this weak look on his face. I tried to walk a few more feet towards Jasper and I yelped in pain then fell, Kayla rushed over to me and Edward and Emmett grabbed me before I hit the ground. “Thanks guys.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


After everything calmed down Kayla and Jake left, leaving me with the Cullens. It was awkward, I didn’t know what to say to them. I didn’t know any of them, I know their names and that about it.

Alice came over and sat next to me, “So Mason, I hope you like staying with us. It should be fun, we can hang out. I can take you shopping in Port Angeles, it’ll be so exciting!”
I nodded, I wasn’t really paying attention to her.

Emmett sat on the couch across from me, I looked at him before being nice, “What sports do you play, Emmett?”

“Football, Soccer, and Baseball.”
“Basically, anything competitve.” Carlisle cut in as everyone started chuckling, I raised my eye brows at the word ‘baseball’.

“I love Baseball, it’s my favorite sport to play. Maybe when my achilles start healing, we can play a game of catch or something like that.” I replied laughing, he nodded then said,
“Deal.”

“If you’d like, I can cook you something?” Esme` asked smiling kindly, I shook my head at her and looked towards her.
“No, you don’t have to do that, Esme`, I know you guys don’t eat so I can cook for myself”

“We never get to cook for anyone, so what would you like?” Esme` asked smiling, I sighed and shook my head. I will never win an argument with her.

“I don’t know, I don’t really eat all the time. I eat when I’m super hungry.” I shrugged and Rosalie snorted. “Problem?” I asked rudely, looking over to her.

“You don’t eat, you don’t drink animal’s blood. What good are you? You’re just going to become weak and waste away.”

“I don’t need to eat, thank you very much. I don’t drink animal’s blood because I am not a vampire, I am a Quileute.”

“But you have the venom in you, it has to put some kind of craving for it on you; and you probably ignore it. Being a vampire is much better than being a smelly mutt.”

I felt anger surge through me when she called me a ‘mutt’, Carlisle looked at me and cut in,
“Rosalie, why don’t you go hunt for food with Jasper? I’m sure he is hungry.”

Rosalie rolled her eyes and went towards the door with Jasper behind her, Carlisle stopped her and whispered something then she and he looked at me and she left.

“You’ll have to excuse her, she doesn’t like the Quileutes.”
I nodded and looking down at my cell phone waiting for Embry or Quil to call me.

This was going to be a long healing process, a long stay with the Cullens and a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sorry that it took so long.

Enjoy and things like that.
Don't be a silent reader, comment and/or subscribe.