Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Hope.

After Paul and I made up, I made my way back to the house with Emmett and Paul. Upon arriving to the house, we saw Sam and Jared on the porch talking to Carlisle and Edward.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I hobbled up the stairs to the guys, Sam gave me a relieved look when he saw Paul and Emmett behind me.
“Quil and Jared smelt a vampire, and not any of the Cullens. It was a different one. We needed to warn Paul and the Cullens to watch for another one. This one is most likely dangerous.”

“Are Kayla and Emily okay?” I asked, Sam looked at me and nodded before explaining that Seth was with Emily at Sam’s house and Jacob took Kayla to his house.
“I hope everyone is alright.”

“Come home, Mason..” A voice whispered in my head, along with a sharp pain; I put my hand to my forehead and winced. Sam looked at me and said, “Hey, are you alright?”

“Yeah, just got this really bad headache. I’m gonna go lay down.” Sam and Carlisle nodded, as Paul told me that he would join me in a few seconds. I walked up the stairs and stopped to listen to Sam talk to Carlisle and Paul.

“We need to keep her away from that vampire, Emily thinks it might have been the one that bit her. If he’s back then her and Kayla might be in danger,”
“I’ll rip his throat out if he tries to harm her or Kayla.”

“Her grandmother put up a fight and he killed her, so if we’re going to fight then we need everyone on their toes. He will try to kill the ones that are closest to her, which means you, Emily, Kayla, Embry and Emmett.”
“Like hell he will.”

“Paul, you need to stay calm and try not to alarm Mason. If she hears that he is back then more than likely she will go after him.” Carlisle chimed in before I walked back upstairs and decided that I had heard enough. I grabbed my head again as the voice came back,

“Mason..come gome. You need us.”

I laid down in my bed, closing my eyes shut tightly as the pain went away; I heard Paul come into my room and lay down next to me. “Are you okay, Mase?”

I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek, he pulled me close to him and whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. I started drifting to sleep and listened to his heart beat.
† † † † † †


When I woke up, Paul wasn’t next to me. I stood up pulling on his plaid shirt that sat on the chair next to my bed, walking out into the hallway. I heard Paul downstairs with Carlisle and the rest of the Cullen family with Sam, discussing about what to do. I quietly walking down the stairs and slipped out the back door.

They can’t miss me if I’m gone long, I just want to go for a quick walk.

I started walking through a path on the woods, looking at the beautiful scenery. I had never been out here before, I breathed in the woodsy smell and smiled as I felt in my element.

I walked along the path before I sensed someone following me, when I turned around there was a man that I hadn’t seen since my grandmother. “What are you doing here?”

He chuckled slightly, “You couldn’t get rid of me that easily, sweetie. After you left with no forwarding address, well I was just heartbroken. But I caught onto a trail after searching and it became easier especially after my ex wife knew people here and moved. Well, you three are very difficult to find.”

“Why are you here? Why are you ruining my life?” I growled loudly at him, he chuckled again and smiled smugly.
“My dear, I’m not here to ruin your life. I’m here to get back what is rightfully mine.”

“I was never yours!” I yelled at him, he chuckled then smiled again this time he showed his fangs alittle.
“I turned you, you are a hybrid and you are mine. I did this for you, I did it and you’re mine.”
I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him, he started walking towards me as I started backing up.

“Just leave me alone, I don’t want to go anywhere with you and I’m not leaving. I’ll call my boyfriend, he’s just a few feet away.” I warned loudly before he gave me this look, he wasn’t scared. I could tell.
“Go and call that mutt, I’ll snap his little puppy neck. I’ll kill him like I did your grandmother. Now it’s time for you to come with me.”

He started moving towards me, and I backed up and tripped backwards. Seriously? This is really cliche`. “SAM! PAUL! CARLISLE! EMMETT!”
I screamed loudly before I heard running through the woods, and he had stopped as I saw 6 bodies stand in front of me.

Sam, Paul, Carlisle, Emmett, Jared and Edward were standing in between me and this guy.
“Leave.” Growled Paul, the man chuckled before Sam started his threat.
“Leave now, you don’t belong here.”

“You’re starting a fight that you don’t want to start.” He replied chuckling darkly, Paul stepped away and helped me up before asking if I was okay. I nodded then listened to Sam and Carlisle threaten the man.
“You are starting something that you don’t want to start, leave now or we will be forced to make you leave.”

Carlisle was the next to leave, “I’m sure the Volturi will take care of you when they find out that you are here and you have been killing innocent humans and turning them, by your own free will. Now leave.”

The guy chuckled before adding in, “This is just the beginning, I will be back for you, my dear.”
He ran off with his super speed and the guys turned to look at me before Carlisle asked me if I was alright.

“I’m fine, my achilles are sore-er than hell but other than that, I’m fine. I just want to go back to La Push. Tonight. I want to be with Seth, Emily, Embry and everyone else.”

Paul looked at Carlisle, “Do you think she is ready to come back to La Push?”
Carlisle nodded as Paul picked me up and we headed back to the house as Carlisle explained to me when to take my meds, he told Paul that I had to practice walking on my feet atleast 3 times a week. Paul nodded excitedly, he was happy that I was going back to Sam’s.

I packed up all my stuff and said my goodbyes to the Cullens, I hugged Emmett and told him to come visit me soon before Paul, Sam, Jared and I all headed back to La Push.

I just hope that everyone is okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!

Comment, enjoy.