Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Not Ready.

Waking up the next morning, I was alittle disoriented; I had forgotten where I was and jolted awake.

Looking around, I remember falling asleep on the couch but I was in my room?

I got out of bed looking that I was still in the same clothes from yesterday, I heard a loud snore and snapped my head to the couch in the corner of my room. Paul was laying there, sleeping. I went over to him and said, "Paul wake up."

He rolled over and told me to 'go away', I shaked him for a couple minutes before being smacked with a pillow. "Paul, get up."

I kicked the couch and he sat up telling me to 'go the hell away'.

"This is my fucking room, get up." I spoke broadly as he got up and shot me a mean glare before mumbling some rude things then leaving my room.

Image


I do cuss sometimes but they only when slip out when I'm frustrated or angry.

I sighed before getting dressed, I slipped on my sandals then went down stairs.

Paul, Jake, and I were the only ones here, how do I know that? Paul and Jake were in the living room, Emily and Sam were no where to be found.

"Hey Mase!" Jake said smiling, I nodded to him before checking my phone for the time.

"You want something to eat?" He asked, "Nah, Jake. I'm good. What are we doing today?"

"The guys are down by the beach playing football, so whenever you're ready we can go."

"We can go now" I replied as Paul looked at me, I rolled my eyes at him. Jake walked infront of me as we headed out of the house. I followed them towards a beach area.

When I saw the water I smiled, "Hey! You guys started without us?” Paul called out as we saw the guys playing football.

Seth came over to us, “You guys were taking too long and we have another new member, Kayla this is Mason, Paul and Jacob”

I waved at the new girl then went to sit with Emily, Kayla came and sat with us.

“So you’re new here to? Mrs Clearwater told me that you arrived yesterday” Kayla asked looking to me, I nodded smiling to her before she went to watching the guys.

"So Emily, how was your date last night?" I asked excitedly as I glanced to the game then to her, she smiled at me.

"It was so great, thanks for not minding that we left you."

"Emily, it's not a problem. I had fun with the guys. I just ended up falling asleep earlier than I had thought. But it's good. I'm a strong girl and a you-know-what" I replied as Kayla glanced at us, I had said you-know-what.

I know good and well that you aren't supposed to let humans or whatever know that we are shape-shifters.

Emily gave me a serious look then chuckled as she watched the game.

"So Kayla, where are you from?" I asked as she looked back to me, "Oregon, we moved her because Mrs. Clearwater wanted my mother down here."

"Oh, sounds awesome. I'm from Colorado. I moved here cause I have no one but Emily and Sam.”

She nodded in understanding, “So how are you liking La Push so far?” Emily asked Kayla and I, I shrugged; “I love it, it's an amazing place.”

“It's nice here, it's really beautiful.” Kayla replied as I caught her looking at Jacob, that boy needs an imprint like her. I may not know her, but I have that instinct.

I looked at all the guys, they were all shirtless; I focused all my attention on Paul. He glanced to me and when I met his eyes, I blushed and heard bells; my stomach jumped around. I had this feeling overcome me, it feels like a million fireworks going off in my head. I felt my face go warm then my whole body started tingling.

“Mason? Mason! Earth to Mason!” Emily exclaimed snapping her fingers in front of my face, I snapped out of it and looked at her as the boys started walking over signaling that the football game was over.

Seth and Leah walked over to Kayla as all the guys started swarming around her like a piece of fresh meat.

“Mason, what just..?” Emily asked quietly, as she glanced to the group talking to Kayla then to me. I looked at her with a worried look in my eyes.

"I think I just imprinted.." I said trailing off alittle, I knew everything about almost everything about the Quileute rules and other things; the only thing I didn't know much about was imprinting. I know it was like love at first sight. I looked to Paul and saw him looking at me, he had a look in his eyes. It was this longing look, he started making his way towards me.

“Sam, can I talk to you?” I asked loudly as Sam hugged Emily, he walked over to me and we started walking away from the group. “What is it?”

“What is imprinting exactly? I know about everything else just not this..”

“Imprinting is you become unconditionally bound to your imprint for the rest of you life. When it happens, the experience is usually described as being gravitationally pulled toward that person while a glowing heat fills you; the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only the imprintee is left to matter, leaving the shape-shifter with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the person. Why?” He replied as we stopped and he looked at me seriously, it was a serious thing; for the rest of your life.

“I think I imprinted on Paul..”

All I had to say was his name and I felt like I needed him.

Sam sighed and scratched the back of his head, “I'm gonna be blunt, there's only two ways this can end.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sometimes the imprintee will imprint back and feel the same, but other times they won't feel the same. But if another imprints on your imprintee then it causes a problem.”

“What problem?”

"You can't force another to imprint on you. So if they feel the same towards you and the other imprinter then it is fight to the death. If they feel for one of you, then you will live by their side and be whatever they feel comfortable for you to be. A friend, lover or an enemy.” He replied as the guys called us that they were going to eat.

“Come on,”

Me and Sam walked back to the group as we walked all walked back to our house, Embry came up behind me and picked me and he made me shriek. Paul looked pissed off, I heard a small growl before Embry stormed up into the house and tackling me to the floor as he tripped over his own feet.

I started laughing at him as he helped me up, everyone came into the house; I saw Paul with a angry glint in his eyes. Paul went upstairs before Seth and Leah left telling Kayla to come home later.

Kayla sat down on the couch with Jacob really close behind her, I know he had to have imprinted on her otherwise he wouldn't be like that. Embry picked me up and sat on the recliner smiling with me in his lap.

“You're my bestfriend, Mason.” He said chessily, I kissed his cheek and everyone 'Ooooohh'ed'.

Image


About two hours of watching tv, joking and not seeing Paul, Jared got up saying he needed to leave. Quil got comfortable on the chair he was sprawled out on while Emily and Sam sat together holding hands. Kayla stood saying she needed to go, Jacob volunteered to walk her home. They got up and walked out the door as we all said 'bye'.

Soon enough, I started falling asleep in Embry's lap; Emily and Sam headed up stair a few minutes before turning the tv off. I woke myself up to find Embry asleep, I pulled myself off the chair then went upstairs.

I quietly walked into my room and shut the door, I slipped off my shorts and tanktop before I head someone say my name, “Mason”

I 'eeped' in fright but saw that it was Paul sitting on my couch, I crossed my arms over my chest and stood there; cold.

“Why are you in my room?” I asked, my voice was slightly shaking. It was freezing in my house. Even though I am a space heater, I do get cold.

“We need to talk..”

“Why did you come up here earlier?”

“Mason, I need you to listen to me.”

“Why?”

“Because..just forget it.” He stated as I walked closer to him, I wanted to feel him; smell him, be with him.

“No Paul, tell me what?”

“Don't worry about it. We'll talk later.” He replied angrily before I walked to the bed and sat down looking at him sadly.

"Why can't you tell me now?" I added in pissed alittle, I felt bad for being mad cause all I wanted to do was kiss him.

"Because I don't want to, not yet." He replied loudly, I looked down to my bed and played with the comforter. I felt rejection of some kind, he came over and showed a side I thought I'd never see. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

“Just stay with me, tonight. Please.” I said before he pulled me underneath the comforter with him, I heard his light snoring a few seconds later.

“I love you..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah mine is just mostly a filler.
Some important information in there.
Enjoy.