Status: Discontinued.

If I Leave.

Finding Paul.

After 20 minutes upon arriving to the Cullen's household, Embry called Jake and told him that Kayla was at the hospital and Paul had run off. Jake basically ran out of the Cullen household with no explanation to Bella or any of the Cullens.

I followed behind Jake quickly, I hopped into his truck before he pulled away and sped all the way to the hospital; when we got there, Jake ran in and asked for Kayla's room.
The nurse told him, then he went to go find it quickly; I just walked behind slowly.

I found her room before Jake did, he was in hysteria. Imprinting did that, I didn't know it was like this.
“Mason,” Sam said as I walked into the room, Kayla looked to me as Seth and Embry did too.

“What happened?” I asked walking toward her, gesturing to her cuts and bruises. “I was attacked by something big. Well, almost. Seth pushed me out of the way.”
Did Paul do that? He couldn't have.

Jake came into the room, and Kayla's face lit up; Jake's face went from hysteria to straight happiness. He ran to her and kissed her sweetly, “I was so worried.”
“He really was, he sped all the way here. I thought we were gonna get pulled over.” I added in, smiling.

Embry looked at me before Kayla asked, “Can I talk to Mason real quick guys?”
The guys nodded then walked out of the room as she patted her bed for me to sit down, I sat on her bed gently as she looked like she contemplating what to say. “The thing that almost attacked me was a very big wolf, a couple minutes before that Paul had ran into the woods. Then there was a howl really close, there's something going on Mason. These guys aren't gonna tell me.”

I stared at her, she was searching my face for some type of emotion; I sighed and rubbed my temple. This is difficult as hell. “What do you mean?”
“I mean, you have to know something. Can you tell me what's going on? The fight with Embry and Paul was strange, then the large animal almost attacking me?”

“I wish I could tell you, Kayla. You have to ask Jake. It's Jake's responsibility. I'm sorry.” I replied quietly, she looked at me incredulously me. I felt bad, I know the rules; I'm not supposed to tell.
“Mason, can you come out here?” Embry asked as Seth, Quil and Jake entered the room, I went into the hallway as Embry and Sam looked at me.

“What happened?” I asked leaning against the wall, “Kayla went to go to talk to me about Paul again, and Sam and them showed up. Paul wanted her to go hang out you then Quil said that you were with Jake in Forks meeting the bloodsuckers. Paul got mad, and stormed off.” Embry explained, Sam looked at me with some discomfort. “Where's Paul now?”

“We don't know, I think we should wait for him to come back.” Sam said, his alpha extincts were coming out; I shook my head. “No, I'm gonna go find him. Then end this. And you, I'll talk to you when I resolve things with Paul.” I added in the last part towards Embry.

“Mase, be careful. He's pretty heated.” Sam said before I walked out of the hospital and started walking my towards where Sam and Emily's house was so I could get changed.

****************


As soon as I got to Emily and Sam's, I rushed upstairs and got changed as fast as I could. It was starting to get dark so I went in search of a flashlight.

After I found the flashlight, I ran out of the garage and straight into the woods; he was still out here. Yeah, I could go wolf and search for him but I would rather not.

“Paul,” I called out as I started into the darkness, I heard a howl a few minutes later. I started walking further and further into the darkness. “Paul?”

I heard a very loud snap that made me jump as I started jogging away from the direction I came in. Suddenly, something leaped towards me as I started jogging or tried to jog away. I closed my eyes, the next thing I knew, I felt a burning sensation in my back then I was slammed into the dirty ground; when I opened them, Paul was standing over me. He got in my face growling, I wasn't scared earlier now I'm just a tad bit scared.

“Paul, it's me Mason.”

He growled again, I started backing up slowly. He was growling and taking steps towards me, he was still angry.

“Paul, it's me Mason.”

Closing my eyes again, Paul started sniffing me. He growled then I heard a whimper come from him, I opened my eyes as soon as I heard him speak, “Mason.”

I looked at him, he was worried you could tell from his face. He had already put his shorts that he carried along with him on, he got down on his knees and grabbed my hand. “What did I do? Oh god, oh my god. I'm sorry, Mason. This is all my fault.”

“Paul..” I said before he kept going on with how he was sorry, and it was his fault. I sat up, and looking at him before standing up. He started walking around mumbling to himself.

Grabbing him, I stopped his mumbling and walking around; “I am so so-”
He got cut off by me kissing him, “Shut up, Paul.”

Smiling into the kiss he deepened it, he caressed my cheeks then ran his hand through my hair. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth, I smiled and refused; he chuckled and bit my lip hard trying to get me to open my lips before winning entrance.

He put his hand under my shirt and rested them on my hips, I put my arms around his neck; he started wandering his hands until he touched my spine. I gasped in pain, I forgot about my back.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly, “I-I'm fine. I promise.”

“Are you sure?” “Yes, I'm sure.”

We started walking out of the woods, he grabbed onto my hand smiling; I blinked then felt my eyelids getting heavy. I closed my eyes before I felt myself fall and Paul yell out, “Mason!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sorry it took so long.

Enjoy, much love.
Comment.