Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Art Friends and Date Nights

I walk out of art fully ready to start, the teacher asked us to paint our partner, using the style of a great. I looked Loren over and smiled, she was ridiculously beautiful like a pre-raphaelite model, even had the hair.

We leave the Campus as the day ended.

"Where can I get art supplies from? I ask Loren.

she shrugs "The Fell's bookshop?" She smiled.

We walked over laughing and talking like long time friends.

"I was wondering, how do you know Matt?" she asked blushing.

"He's Elena's friend. She my sort of guardian, my late god-mothers daughter. She took me in when I grew out." I smiled.

"Grew Out?" she asked.

"My mum, put me in an orphanage when I was young, Elena's mum didn't know until two years ago, but she died shortly after. Car Accident. So they wouldn't let me leave until I turned 16." I say.

"Should you have already been here two years? Your 18?" she asked crap. I got the dates wrong.

"I didn't want to impose while they were grieving, so I lived with other Grow Outs. Until Yesterday." I sighed glad I'd fixed that "I'm not 18 until next Monday."

"Okay. We are here anyway." she points at the shop. I smile and walk in its an old dusty book shop full of charm. I look around and find the Paint and pad under the counter.

"Hello, Miss." A guy says as I stand up, it turns out he was leaning over to see me and I had bumped my head on his chin. "Ow!"

"Oh I'm so sorry..." I lift my head to see a really cute guy at the counter. I became slightly speechless.

"Oh, Hi Anders I didn't know you worked here." Smiled Loren. "Anders is in our french class" Loren told me. I smiled.

"Je travaille ici depuis l'été. Qui est votre belle amie Loren?" he asked in fluent french.

"Elle est Allison Carter, elle sait seulement un peu français." she smiled nudging me.

"My name is Aleksanda Carter, not Allison. Its a common mistake as I go by Ally instead of Alek or Sanda." I smile and Loren blushes.

"Well Miss Aleksanda. What can I do for you today?" Anders asks me.

"I was wondering if I could look at the water colours?" I asked as he picked up and placed the red flat tin on the counter. I opened it and gasped "Beautiful."

"Yes you are." he says and then when I look up I realise hes squirming with embarrassment. I tuck my hair behind my ear and smile.

"I'll take these, that pad and your number please?" it was now my turn to squirm, I'd never been so audacious.

"The pad and the paint is $15." he smiled, "My number is free." he handed me his number with my change and receipt. I blushed and left with Loren who was just gobsmacked.

------------

"What on earth was that!" Loren said as we queued at the bar in the grill waiting for Matt to pour us some cokes.

"I don't know, I just asked." I said glowing.

"Asked what?" Laughed Matt as he handed our drinks.

"Miss Ally, here asked Anders Fell-Johnson for his number within 4 minutes of meeting him." she gushed, " I think they will be cute together." she smiles.

Matt laughs, "Anders needs some fun, his Grans making him work full time."

"I shouldn't asked..." I started to think I might have been to brash. I was doubting myself when Loren pipped up.

"Ally, you don't have to text him. But it would be rude not to." She smiled.

"If your nervous, about getting asked out. Maybe we should double date?" said Matt, Loren's face dropped - who would he take. "What do you think Loren?"

"What," she said shocked.

"Loren, Matt is asking you out!" I shook her and she blushed.

"Yes... I mean if she need a chaperone." she plays cool.

"Okay well I will inform you if I do. Now lets get this Art work done its 4pm." I smiled dragging Loren to a booth with our Cokes.

"I can't stay." She gushes. " I have to help set up for evening mass. I'm so sorry."

She grabs her stuff drinks down her coke and before she leaves says "Call Anders!"

Then I am on my own in the booth. I carry on drawing from memory her face shape and hair, I leave her face blank for later. Suddenly I'm disturbed by Damon, sliding into my booth. I see the half full coke in front of him and I down it, "Your too old for coke." I say copying him with the scotch yesterday. he laughs and then leans over grabbing my pencil and starts to place a few lines on my work.

"That is how you draw realistic curly hair." he smiles and then frowns. "Elena is wondering where you are." he said pointing at the phone

I give him a scoff then I look at the phone 20 messages! Crap. I text her. She texts back slightly pissed.

I sigh banging my head on the table this caused a gust to blow Anders number towards Damon who laughs. "Call Me Anders x" he reads it, "Anders? Anders Fell-Johnson... You and him." he crumples it up.

"Don't you dare!" I say as he flicks it hitting Anders with it, he must have appeared when I was drawing, as Anders sits in a booth with some friends and I turn to look, Anders looks crushed for a second.

I get up and I walk over. "Hey Anders, I was wondering if I could have my paper back." he looks at me and then to Damon.

"No." he then drops it in his half full glass of water. I want to cry but I suck it up and walk back to my booth. I grab my belongings and walk out. Not uttering one word to Damon as I did so.

I get to Elena's street before Damon appears to catch up.
"Ally?" he keeps saying my name. "Ally, are you okay?"
I walk into the house and lock the door. Damon stands at the door and knocks.

I walk past Elena, when I sit at the bench in the kitchen. "Ally I wanted to give you the deeds to the house as this means all previously invited vampires will be uninvited. Once you sign this you will have to allow Stefan, Damon and me back in. okay. I nod.

"Can I make Damon wait." She nodded understanding. I signed the paper as she walked out the door.

I walked over to the door and met Caroline, Stefan and Elena. "Please come in." I then shut the door in Damon's face.