Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Eighteen: Gracie

I wake up and find that my body is tangled with Ty's. His breathing is level just like his heartbeat. I'm feeling pretty sore down there. What if he wants morning goodies though? What will I tell him? I'm sure he'll be okay with it. Should I just give him head or will we just carry on with our lives? I don't know. I want to make him happy. I want to please him, but I don't know if I can take sex right now. Maybe I could, but I doubt it. Him and I could have a make out. Or maybe we could take a hot bath. That would help loosen up my sore muscles. Oh, I'm so nervous, and what if he regrets saying he loves me? Oh god, I'm siking myself out.
As if sensing my nervousness, Ty stirs. "Ty?" I whisper softly. "Mmm," he hums. I kiss his chest and push him onto his back, so I can straddle his stomach. I rest my head on his shoulders. "Do you still love me?" I ask. He turns his head to me and looks at me. "I meant always when I said it. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't," he told me, "I love you, Gracie. Always." "I love you, too, Ty. Always," I say then kiss his collarbone. He lets out a muffled groan. It was more breathy than deep. He giggle against his neck at the spot where it meets his collarbone. "You gotta stop," Ty gasps out. "You're right. I do," I start, "Ty, I'm really sore. I don't think I can give you any morning goodies today." He laughs a little. "I wasn't expecting you to let me. I knew you'd probably be sore," he explains.
I settle into his chest again. "I need a shower or bath," I randomly state. We both laugh at my randomness. "You want to do it together?" he asks. I nod. "I'll race you!" I exclaim as I jump off him and the bed. I start running but get pulled back by his hands and arms. I giggle wildly as he carries me over his shoulder to his bathroom. He sets me down on the sink. When he turns around to get the bath water running, I pinch his tush. When he flips his head around in mock shock, I giggle wildly again. I notice that he's become hard again. I don't think he can help it. "Ty, don't," I say before he turns the water on, and, before he can say anything, I'm off the sink and on my knees in front of him. "Gracie, wait, what, no. Gracie," he starts but can't get proper words out, "you don't have to. You're not obligated to give me a blowjob just because I went down on you," He cradles my face in his hands. I can tell he wants it though.
"I want to, Ty," I find myself actually wanting too. "Gracie-" I cut him off. "I want to, Ty," I say again. He sits on the side of the bathtub where his towel is. He grabs my face again, "Are you sure you want to do this?" he searches my eyes for a hint of insecurity. "Yes, Ty," I give him the affirmation. He opens his legs more than they already were, allowing me near. I've never done this before, but I've seen it in almost every porno I've watched. I kiss his inner thighs first. He takes a sharp inhale. I lick from his left inner thigh to the base of his stiffened cock. "Grab it, Gracie," he says softly, "please." I grab the middle of his shaft. He makes a noise, a grunt. I bring my tongue to the head of his cock. I swirl it around his sensitive head. "Oh god, Gracie," he grabs my hair, "don't stop." I take his pink mushroom head into my mouth and massage it with my lips. I still swirl my tongue over his throbbing head.
I begin bobbing my head up and down. Sucking him, licking him, blowing hot breaths on him. His head falls back in satisfaction. I grip the base of his after getting a little of my saliva down their and start using my hands and mouth to pleasure him. I feel his hips start to thrust his cock into my mouth. It's subtle, but I feel it. I start forcing more of Ty's cock into my mouth. I gag a little bit when I force too much in. I take a break from sucking him off and begin jerking him off with my hands. He gives me instructions on how to make it feel better for him: grip tighter, use both hands, get the head, make sure it's wet with my saliva so he doesn't chafe. I start sucking him again and use my hands to make it feel like I'm taking him in more.
"Gra-Gracie," he can't speak straight, "I'm-I'm gonna-" before he can get it out, I understand what he means. He lets go, and I keep him in my mouth and continue jerking him off. He lets out a long loud moan and then another that ends in a pleasured grunt. His skin has gone a blushing pink. His breathing is still rapid and uneven. He lets go off my hair, and I take my mouth off his cock. I have his cum in my mouth. I don't know what to do. "Do you want to spit it out? Trust me, it's okay," he smiles at me. I nod. He grabs me a tissue, and I grab it and spit his cum into it. I toss it into the trashcan. We both start laughing when silence falls between us. We both enjoyed ourselves. "You're pretty good at that. Are you sure you're a virgin of everything? Or were?" he asks and laughs. "I don't know. You tell me," I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively and can't help but let an obnoxious laugh out.
We are both laughing uncontrollably when Ty turns the bathtub faucet on. We almost fall into the bath because we're laughing so hard. The infinity bath splashes water into it's collecting slot/tub. We're still laughing when we step out and fall onto his bed, towel-covered, wet bodies and all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while, but I've been super busy with college and friend stuff, so here's the next chapter! What do you all think? Leave all comments, emotions, or feels in the comment box and click submit. :D