Scream Aim Fire

10

"Johnny! I can't leave without my mother, not if Matt's with her." Amie exclaimed pacing back and forth in front of Johnny.

Johnny really didn't know what to do. He could run away from his problems or face them.
Amie stood close in front of Johnny "Please, I can't leave my mom."

After thinking through his options for along time Johnny smiled softly at her. "Alright." He stood up "I just hope you know what your doing."

With that Johnny and Amie scrapped their plans of running away to New York and headed back.

Johnny pulled up outside a little park, about a block from Amie and Matt's house. Johnny turned to face Amie. "Are you sure about this? We can always go back." he asked sincerely.

"'I'm sure. I'll be alright." She smiled softly, "Just promise me, that when you get my Mom you'll get out of here as soon as you can?"

"I promise." Johnny replied.

Amie then undid her seat beat and leaned across placing a soft kiss on Johnny's cheek. "Thanks Johnny. Take care." She then got out of the car and started walking back to the house.

Johnny sat in the car for a minute, his fingers ghosting over his cheek where Amie kissed. He couldn't help but have feelings towards Amie. He admired her for that fact that she was putting herself into alot of danger, in order for her mother and himself to get to safety.
Once Amie had disappeared around the corner, Johnny collected his thoughts and began the drive to Amie's Mom's house.

Amie stood outside the house. In the driveway, Matt's car was parked up. He knew that she'd come back. He was waiting for her. She opened up the front door, stepped inside, then shut it softly behind herself. She then proceeded into the dimly lit living room.

"Glad to see you've come to your sense's"

Amie spun around to see Matt sitting in his arm chair. He rose to his feet and walked towards her. Amie stumbled backwards a few steps in fear.

"It's okay. I just want to talk to you." Matt said in a menacing tone.

Amie eyed him cautiously, at that moment in time she felt scared, alone, and very, very vulnerable.
Matt flashed her that million dollar smile. It used to have a devastating effect on her, but something was wrong.Something about that smile that made Amie's skin crawl.
Matt opened his arms. "I've missed you.." he cooed softly.

Feeling as if she had no other choice, she walked into his arms.

Matt then enclosed Amie in a hug, making her feel claustrophobic.
"There's a good girl..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part 10.

Hope you like it.
Some new stories being posted tonight, along with updates.
x.x.x