Scream Aim Fire

12

Amie got dressed slowly, doing everything in her power to not see Matt. She was doing the last button up on her shirt when Matt strolled into the bedroom. He had his cell phone pressed to his ear, but finished the call with a gruff, 'if you want something down right, do it yourself.'

Amie stood frozen to the spot, until Matt turned to her with a sickening smile plastered across his face. "Let's go visit your mother shall we?"

She gulped. "S-She might have gone out shopping." Secretly, she was praying that Johnny had gotten to her mother and taken her to safety. Matt arched a brow at Amie's statement, almost as if he knew she was hiding something. "But we could always go up there anyway..." She trailed off.

Matt reached out and latched his large, rough hand onto Amie's small one, almost in a death grip. He then proceeded to more or less drag her down the stairs and through their luxurious home. All the while, Matt had that smirk plastered across his face. Once outside, Matt continued to lead the way to his car, his grip on Amie's hand increasing all the while. Within a matter of moment, they had began to the three hour journey to Amie's mother.

Three hours later, Matt parked up his car on the end of the driveway and turned off the engine. Amie unbuckled her seat belt and wne to get out of the car, when Matt grabbed her forearm and harshly pull her over the console towards him. "Mention any of this to your mother Amie. I will hurt her. You understand?" He ordered, his hand was like a vice around her arm, causing Amie to squirm, but she knew better than to pull away.

"Yes.Yes I understand Matt." The reply came as a quick whimper along with a fast nod.

"Good girl. Now...Smile like you mean it." With, that Matt pressed a harsh kiss to Amie's lips and got out of the car. Amie followed his lead up to the front door of her mothers place.

Amie knocked on the front door and waited for her mother to open the door. She was praying that her mother wasn't home. But, not all prayers come true.

Amie's mother, Elizabeth, answered the door with a shocked expression. "Amie! Matthew! I wasn't expecting you!" She smiled.

"We thought we'd pay you a surprise visit." Matt smiled at Elizabeth. Amie mentally cursed, her mother adored Matt and believed he was perfect for her little princess.

Elizabeth hugged Matt, then turned to her daughter with a confused expression. "Honey, whats wrong? You look like you've been crying."

Amie quickly wiped under her eyes. "There's nothing wrong just, just not been feeling myself lately."

"Amie's still upset from out argument we had the other day. But we've worked through it, haven't we babe." Matt said softly, pulling Amie into his side.

"Uh, yeah..." Amie mumbled. "Yeah, we have."

The next few hours consisted of Matt, Amie and her mother talking, mostly about Elizabeth's short vacation that she had recently returned from. All the while Amie remained mostly quiet, speaking when spoken to and contributing very little to the conversation. Matt could tell Amie was holding back. And that was the way he liked it. He knew that she wouldn't spill to her mother about anything, because like always, Matt always follows through with the threats he makes.

"Oh, before I forget your friend called up a day or two ago...oh what was his name...." Elizabeth trailed off as she became deep in thought, trying to remember the name. Amie became rigid, which Matt noticed. He made eye contact with Amie. His eyes were dark, which scared Amie shit-less, she had never seen him look at her like that before. "It began with a J...J..Jimmy! That's it! The very tall fellow!"

Amie let her whole body relax and breathed a sigh of relief. "O-Oh really? What did he want?"

"He just called to say, that you were home safely and talking things through with Matt. Such a lovely boy that Jimmy." Her mother smiled, excusing herself into the kitchen.

"You seemed a bit scared for a moment there Amie. Any reason?" Matt seethed, as she scouted across the couch, so Amie was trapped between him and the arm of the couch.

"No, Matt. There's no reason." Amie avoiding his gaze as her eyes became trained on her hands, which were in her lap.

"Oh really?" Matt patronized her. Everything fell silence for a split moment, before Matt launched himself at Amie at pinned her down against the couch by her shoulder. Amie didn't scream or whimper. Matt was the one in control and nothing would change that.

Moving his head to Amie's ear, which looked like he was burying his face in the crook of Amie's neck, Matt spoke. "I know Johnny is still around Amie. And when I find him, I'm going to kill him, slowly, in front of you." He paused and pressed a hard kiss to her neck, "It would be better for him and you, if you just...tell me where he is."

"Oh my! No PDA on my couch!" Elizabeth chuckled, seeing the position her daughter and her partner were in. From her view, Matt was laying onto of Amie, kissing on her neck, while Amie had her legs either side of Matt's waist with her hands resting on her chest. It was fair to say her mother got the wrong idea about the situation. But that was what Matt had planned. "Please you two love birds!" He mother continued to chuckle. "Leave the lovin' until you get back home."

Amie blushed at her mother statement, as Matt crawled off the top of Amie and adjusted his shirt, but remained sitting close to Amie with his arm over her shoulder. Amie rubbed her neck where Matt had not only kissed but had also bitten her.

Not long after Matt got to his feet. "Amie, we should be heading back. The guys are coming around for dinner tonight." He held his hand out to her, which Amie forced herself to take, as she also got to her feet.

"Um..Yeah, I forgot about that." When in reality, Amie didn't know anything of the sort. "I guess we'll see you soon mom." Amie then quickly hugged her mother and kissed her cheek. Matt kissed Elizabeth's cheek and said good-bye, before leading the way out of the house and to his car.

Once instead and buckled up, Matt started the car, which came to life with a roar and backed out of the drive way, before heading back to the house. It was now 4PM, so they should get back around 7PM.

"You didn't mention that the guys were coming around for dinner." Amie mumbled, casting a sideways glance at Matt, who had dark aviators covering his eyes and his one hand gripped the steering wheel.

"They're not coming around for dinner." She replied without pausing. "They're coming over for a meeting..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm having some major issues with writing this story, yet I don't want to give it up.
I'm well aware it's taken me over a month to get this up and I'm sorry, but thank you for being patient.

If anyone had any ideas what they would like to see in this story, send me a message and let me know.

xxx