Scream Aim Fire

13

Amie sat on the arm chair in Matt's office. He was currently sitting behind his large oak desk in an equally impressive leather chair. Matt was looking out over the garden and pool, so the back of the chair was facing Amie, but that changed when Zacky, Brian and Jimmy entered the room and took their seats on the couch.

Matt spun around so he was facing them. All attention was concentrated on him as he folded his arms over his broad chest. "So...any of you three got any news on dear little Johnny Seward?" Matt spoke clearly.

Jimmy was the first to speak. "There's no sign of him. The little shit has left California." Matt nodded for him to continued. "His apartment is exactly the same as when we found Zacky there. His bank account is completely empty. And we've used all of connections to locate him...He's just vanished."

A silence fell in which a smirk crept onto Matt's face. "Well that's not exactly the news I wanted, but...it's the next best thing. Johnny obviously had some sense to leave Cali. I doubt he'll be bothering us anytime soon. Not that he could."

All the guys in the room smiled, all except Amie. She felt betrayed by Johnny. He had promised that he would get her mother to safety, when he was just a coward and fled the state to save his own skin.

Reality soon hit Amie, when she realized that she would be stuck with Matt and his band of murderers for the rest of her life. There was no way Matt would ever let her leave, but she gathered that he didn't want her dead either, otherwise she would have already be six feet under.

"Amie..." Matt's voice broke her thought. Amie blinked back her tears and looked up at Matt.

"Yes, Matt?" She said softly. Matt's smirk grew wider, as Amie had very quickly learnt her place.

Matt motioned for her to go over to him. Amie got to her feet and walked behind Matt's desk and stood next to him. All the while Jimmy, Zacky and Brian watched on.

Matt pulled Amie down so she was sat on his knee, his one arm went around her waist holding her in place, while his other rested on her thigh. Amie reluctantly put her one around around Matt's neck, her free hand rested on top of Matt's hand on her thigh.

"Why don't you have a shower...go make yourself look pretty and we'll all head down to the club and celebrate?"Matt questioned, his voice soft yet demanding.

Amie let out the breath she had been holding and nodded. "Sounds good. I'll get ready." Matt then released Amie from his grip, allowing her to stand and make her way out of the study and upstairs to get ready.

After a few moments of silence Brian spoke. "Looks like Amie knows her place already." He smirked.

Matt nodded and then leaned his elbows on the desk with his head rested on his fists. "Just the way I like them..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this at 2am last night.
It might seem a bit rushed, but I'd rather get to the point than use fillers.

Enjoy.