Scream Aim Fire

07

Amie tried to struggle against the person that was holding her, but as soon as she could make out Brian standing not far away, searching for her, she remained still. It was so quiet, that the slightest noise would seem loud. Brian squinted amongst the darkness, trying to see if he could make out Amie hiding in the trees. He couldn't. After remaining in the same position for a few moments, he gave up and took off in a slight run in the opposite directing, trying to find her.

Amie didn't know what to do, should she run? Should she stay put?

"You okay?" The voice whispered in her ear. She silently nodded. It was then it hit her whose voice it was.

"Johnny!!" She shouted but whispered at the same time.She let out the breath she had been holding "I've never been so glad to see anyone!"

"Well, we're not out of the woods yet." Johnny said letting go of Amie and standing up slightly "Literally" He added, Amie could almost imagine his smirk.

Helping Amie get up, Johnny took her by the hand,as it was hard to find their way through the darkness. After walking for around 10 minutes they came to an opening in the forest area. Parked up was a red car, which Johnny began walking over to. When they got to the car, he let go of Amie's hand, she suddenly felt lonely, like her safety blanket had been taken away from her. Johnny got in the drivers seat and Amie got in the passengers. Johnny started up the car and headed towards his apartment.

"You alright?" He asked Amie glancing over from the steering wheel.

Amie tucked a piece of hair behind her ears and pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them "Yeah, I'm just..a little shaken up to say the least." She mumbled

"Don't worry," Johnny reassured her "I won't let them hurt you."

The rest of the drive to Johnny's apartment was silent. Soon enough they were there, it was now nearing the 2:30am. In the apartment Amie took a seat on Johnny's couch, while he double locked his front door. He then took a seat next to Amie. "You should really try and get out of the state." Johnny stated.

Amie's bottom lip started quivering and tears began to flow freely from her eyes "I-I cant! " She stuttered "He'll find me.And. And. I don't-don't know what to do!" She cried. Instantly Johnny engulfed Amie into a hug, pulling her into his chest. He rocked her back and forth, whilst stoking her hair and shushing her softly.

"I won't let them hurt you I promise you that Amie." His silk like voice said "Your safe here.C'mon You've had a long night. You need some rest."

Amie nodded in response and wiped away a few tears from her red, puffy eyes. Johnny released her from the hug and got up and headed towards the bedroom and Amie followed. He gave her a pair of his pajama trousers and a white t-shirt. Taking the clothes she headed into the bathroom and changed, although the Pajamas were only slightly too big, they comforted Amie.

She emerged from the bathroom and Johnny had already changed. Amie walked over to Johnny's bed and laid down on the right hand side, pulling the covers up to her chin. Johnny smiled at her "Pretty girls like you shouldn't be made to cry." He said softly walking towards the door. "Good night Amie." Johnny said pulling the door shut behind him.

"Johnny Wait!" Amie said. Johnny stepped back in the bed room. "C-Can you stay here please? Until I fall asleep?" Johnny smiled softly and re-entered the room and laid down on the bed next to Amie, facing her. Amie smiled at Johnny and shut her eyes and sleep soon over come her....

"Amie! AMIE! Quick wake up!" Amie opened her eyes and was greeted by a very panicked looking Johnny. "Hide quick! They're at the door!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. x
Comments appreciated.