Status: On A Hiatus

World Around Me

The Curse Begins

I was standing around the backyard of the Lockwood mansion with Damon by my side as we watched Katherine walk over to Stefan who was standing on the dance floor alone; the masquerade party was in full swing and Katherine had threatened to rain blood on the town if we didn’t give her the moonstone.

“I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight Katherine, I know how much you like attention but don’t bother making a scene” Stefan said to Katherine who had straightened her hair so she could pose as Elena who was at home with Jenna and Alaric; we had come up with a plan for tonight that would hopefully get rid of Katherine once and for all.

“Okay then give me the moonstone and nobody will get hurt, it’s as simple as that Stefan” Katherine said to him but her eyes glanced over to Damon and I as we watched her with our brother; if I had my way then I would have attacked her already but that wouldn’t catch her off guard which is the only way to kill her.

“Well you see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So, you and I will have to go get it together” Stefan told her a second before Aimee walked over to them both and complimented ‘Elena’ on her dress; I watched as Katherine pretended to fix Aimee’s necklace but instead she broke Aimee’s spine which killed her instantly.

“Paralysed from the waist down and dead, the moonstone Stefan. Tick tock” Katherine said as she pushed Aimee’s dead body into Stefan’s arms before she simply walked away; now I didn’t particularly like Aimee because she always flirted with Tyler but I didn’t want her to die at Katherine’s hands.

****************


“I put the body in the trunk for now, this is exactly what I didn’t want to happen. We need to call it off guys” Stefan said to Damon, Isria and I was we stood in an empty room as we needed to talk in private; but this is how Katherine was and she knew our weaknesses so she wasn’t afraid to use them against us.

“Stefan, it's collateral damage. Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends, we can do it together. I got your back. Alright?” Damon said grabbing a hold of our brother’s shoulders and looked into his eyes to make sure Stefan didn’t change his mind; if we backed out tonight then we weren’t going to get another chance like this again.

“Alright, let’s get ready” Stefan said as we walked out of the room and headed over to the room that Bonnie had put a spell on to stop any vampire from leaving; Isria and I were going to stay out of the room in case Caroline can’t get Katherine into the room.

We waited a few minutes until we heard Caroline laugh as Katherine walked straight into our trap without seeing through our plan; she talks with Stefan for a little before Damon appeared behind Katherine and shot a wooden stake into her back while Stefan stabbed a stake into her arm as he started to strangle her.

“Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!” Jeremy yelled at my brothers which caused them to stop right when Damon was about to kill Katherine; Isria disappeared to go check on Elena while I appeared beside Jeremy as Stefan let Katherine go.

“You think you three are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch” Katherine said to us smiling smugly at us as I told Jeremy to go check on Elena and make sure that she’s okay; it was obvious that Katherine had linked herself to Elena so that if anything happened to her it happened to Elena as well.

“That was really desperate, Katherine. Scared that we might actually be able to kill you?” I said to her with a glare on my face as our plan got blown out of the window; I didn’t know why none of us considered that Katherine would do something like this because she always was one step ahead of us.

“You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires, so what's in that for you?” Stefan said changing the subject so Katherine wouldn’t say something harsh to me; but Katherine wanting the moonstone has been playing in our heads so we wanted the answer from her.

“Sorry about your pet wolf, probably should have kept him on a tighter leash” Damon said as he tried to get under Katherine’s skin again but I knew her better than that; I knew she had gotten over Mason’s death already which is why she wanted the moonstone from us as she didn’t have someone helping her now.

“I'll have to remember that for next time, he's not the only wolf in town” Katherine said looking straight at me which meant that she somehow knew or saw me around Tyler; if I was still human then at that moment I would have felt my heart stop beating for a split second.

“If you do anything to Tyler, I will hunt you down and kill you myself” I warned Katherine with a growl in my voice before I moved through the Lockwood mansion at vampire speed until I spotted Tyler in his father’s office; he was with Matt and Sarah who went to school with us but it was clear that Matt was drunk.

“This party is getting boring, actually it looks like your Dad wants a drink. Remember how he used to slap you around?” Matt said as he took a picture of Carol and Richard from the desk and poured alcohol onto it before he threw it onto the wooden floor causing the glass to break; I ran into the room right as Matt punched Tyler and placed myself in between them so I’d be able to stop any fight that broke out.

“Everyone needs to just calm down!” I told them both firmly but Matt wasn’t giving up which wasn’t like him because Tyler was his best friend; I noticed Matt was going to try and hit Tyler again so I lifted my elbow up and hit him in the face which caused him to fall onto the floor unconscious.

“How did you do that Bella?” Tyler asked me as he rushed over to Matt’s side but I was more interested in Sarah who mumbled to herself about if Matt fails then she can’t; I turned around to face Sarah a spilt second before she drove a paper knife into the right side of my chest which only hurt me slightly.

I glared at Sarah as I removed the paper knife from my flesh while I felt someone rush past me but everything seemed to happen in slow motion; I watched as Tyler gave Sarah a slight shove to get her away from me but instead Sarah tripped over the edge of the rug on the floor causing her to fall but her head hit the desk on the way down.

“Sarah? Sarah wake up, come on wake up” I knelt down beside Sarah’s body and felt her neck for a pulse which I couldn’t find and I also couldn’t hear her heart beating anymore; I slowly stood up and turned my attention onto a shocked Tyler who hadn’t moved from his position.

“No! This can’t be happening! She has to be alright Bella, please tell me she’s alive… get away from me!” Tyler said to me in panic when I gently touched his arm to try and get him to calm down but it just made him move back away from me; it hurt when he told me to leave but I knew he was just scared because Sarah was dead.

“Tyler? What’s happening? Tell me what’s wrong” I looked at him when he held his head in his hands and screamed out in pain which made panic take over my body; I literally didn’t know what was happening but I completely understood when Tyler raised his head and his eyes had turned amber which caused a gasp to escape my lips.

****************


“We were all just hanging out, we had been drinking so Matt and Sarah were drunk. Sarah was dancing around and she just tripped, then she wasn’t breathing” I explained to Carol Lockwood while Tyler waited in the foyer for Sheriff Forbes to arrive to take care of Sarah and her parent’s; I twisted the truth a bit to protect Tyler even though it was an accident.

“Okay, the Sheriff is on her way and I called Sarah's parents. It was an accident, a terrible tragic accident” Carol said to me as she rubbed my arms gently to comfort me as I put on an act to show that I was upset like normal humans would be; I heard Tyler tell his Mom that Sheriff Forbes had arrived so Carol walked out of the office.

“What are you doing Bella?” Tyler asked me as soon as his Mom was out of hearing distance because we were going to be the only people who would know about this; I turned around to face him as I patted my eyes so the fake tears wouldn’t ruin my makeup.

“I'm fixing a very bad situation Tyler, this was an accident and you didn’t mean to push her that hard. I think it’s best for everyone if…” I said to him softly so he wouldn’t take it the wrong way but right now I wasn’t sure what to say; deep down I knew exactly how he was feeling because I went through this the first time I killed someone.

“But she's dead! I killed her, you don't know what that means” Tyler said to me with a slight snap in his tone of voice which I had been expecting; I was now going to have to tell Damon and Stefan everything that happened after they explain to me what happened with Katherine.

“Actually Tyler, I do. Have you noticed that my wound has healed?” I asked him before I walked past him so I could tell Sheriff Forbes and Sarah’s parents what happened; I just wanted to head home as soon as I could so I could escape all of this drama that seemed to just follow this town around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella's Outfit

Please Comment!